Lem, Dr. Deborah

4.4

Chiropractic Care

Chiropractic Doctor...

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Manipulated area that was blocked and causing pain. Began relief the first visit.

04/29/2010

My insurance company quoted me my benefits for Chiropractic care 3 separate times on 3 separate phone calls. When I arrived at the office for my appt, the receptionist told me I had misunderstood my plan, and was responsible for almost twice the amount quoted as my co-pay. The office has no computer system and does not accept credit cards. For further treatments, I was told I could "choose" betwee...

Description of Work
Initial chiropractic eval and treat for chronic back pain

Category chiropractor

This patient did not pay any co-pay for her visit, she incurred NO expense. Our office does have computers and ability to verify benefits and eligibility online. Discrepancies in benefits sometimes do occur and we work with the insurance companies to resolve. Since this patient's appointment was after 4:30 PM we could not contact her insurer until the following day.

01/02/2010

I have seen Dr. Lem twice so far and it has been an excellent experience. I definitely intend to continue working with her. She incorporates a variety of techniques, and takes the time to explain and teach, which all results in great treatment. Her charges are low, and I received much more than I paid for. The office is also very nice and conveniently located.

Description of Work
Dr. Lem provided a comprehensive evaluation and treatment that went well beyond the chiropractic work I've had done in the past. She also taught me many exercises to do myself, which is also very different (and highly valued) than my prior experience. I've seen other chiropractors that don't share that information, presumably for fear of losing a client, or maybe just because it takes time. Dr. Lem seems very focused on helping as much as she can.

05/16/2009

Dr. Lem's treatment helped ease my discomfort during pregnancy. My back hurt so much it was painful to even walk a few steps, but after her treatments I was able to walk and also sleep without pain. The only downside to this practice was that they don't use computers so we couldn't do electronic referrals. This caused a few problems with my insurance company until it was finally resolved.

Description of Work
Dr. Lem treated me for back pain during my pregnancy.

12/02/2008

She really spends a lot of time with me and my family. She answers all of our questions and she is very responsive. She takes her time with us and explains things thoroughly. I would recommend her.

Description of Work
I go to her because she is our family chiropractor.

Category chiropractor

Spinal manipulations, physical therapy, restorative