SABOS SERVICE CENTER

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

Sabos is a five bay five lift garage with the tools and equipment to handle all of your mechanical needs. At our shop no work is ever done without customer approval. We beat any other competitive estimate. Have been serving the Lehigh valley since 1985 and plan on for many years to come....

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided auto services.

04/22/2013

I have used them for years they are reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed repair work on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much (member name removed) for your great review. We honestly do work hard to satisfy our customers and do a great job on their vehicles and thats why we guarentee our work for a full year. We look forward to serving you for many more years to come. Thanks again

02/26/2011

They charged $150 for towing and $35 per day as storage fee. My insurance authorized on $50, for the same. They also charged me storage for the weekend, which was not supposed to be. The charges were exorbitant. Since, they were called by the police, I had no choice. I have reported a complaint to the office, about the same time. I will not use their services in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Sabos Service Center for towing and storage, sometime in October, 2010.

CATEGORY towing

We do not offer storage at our garage. The reason you were towed was b/c we were contacted by the bethlehem police depo. to come and tow your vehicle. You were charged for the weekend bc you did not pick up by 12am on Friday. We would never go and tow a car for no reason and we do try to make every effort to let you come and pick your car up. I understand why you rated us a F because honestly who ...

09/18/2008

I started using this company three years ago when I first moved to this town. They are very reliable people that work there. They are very honesty too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a tire rod on the driver side front.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much for your review it really means a lot to us that our customers are content with our work

Machine shop, Inspections, Emissions, Brakes, Rotors, Air condition, Tire alignment.

automotive painting