Master's Home Solutions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

Bathroom Project | Philadelphia | Master's Home Solutions

Bathroom Project | Philadelphia | Master's Home Solutions

home remodeling202019143
Look at this amazing transformation!

4.4

4.2

4.4

roofing (34)bathtub refinishing (11)siding companies (7)home remodeling (5)window replacement (5)door installation (3)plumbers (2)egress window (1)gutter repair (15)skylight installation (2)

09/13/2022

cortell C.

Prior to hiring these guys I never had an issue with my bath tub draining when they completed the job the shower wouldn’t drain then I called to get them to send someone out and they sent a technician to diagnose the problem by shining the light from his phone into the drain and running the water then tells me I need to call a plumber it’s not something they did at this point I called their office with my questions and concerns and the person I spoke with had no knowledge of plumbing nor did the technician he sent out one of his suggestions as the potential problem is that “ the pipes that came with the house wasn’t pitched correctly “ now I’m no plumber but when installing a stand up shower the drain is extended into the shower pan horizontally so if there was an incorrect pitch it’s from them installing the drain incorrectly when I told him that immediately he says he’s no plumber so now I have to pay more money for a job that should of been done right the first time

Description of Work
Walk in shower install

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

07/28/2021

Stephanie G.

Update: 08/05/2021 Their attorney contacted me and said that they're gonna sue me unless I delete my review. Please know that they take off money if you give them a "5 star rating" PRIOR to even doing the job. So, trust me if you're seeing the 5 star reviews they are not legitimate. If you don't believe me, look at my contract that's attached, ("additional promo took off $1,910.00"). I can't even begin to explain every single detail of what went wrong with this horrific company. The way that BOTH the "owner," Rick, as well as Nathan spoke to me is beyond words. I have every single voice mail, text and email (don't you think it's strange there aren't ANY emails listed anywhere for this company?....I had to practically beg for my communication to be done through email). You would be speechless. First I ordered my windows and a sliding door on November 9, 2020 from Keith. I was told 9-11 weeks which brings us to January 25th. I never received ANY communication during this time. I started calling Rachel in "production" weekly for updates. Most times my calls would not be returned. Finally at the end of February she started telling me "next week", this went on for a month. I started reading current reviews regarding the installs being done incorrectly and them refusing to fix errors....you can read them yourself on the internet. I decided to not go through with the install since there were already so many issues with them and this is when Rick started calling me and texting me with harassing and threatening messages. I had to have the authorities involved since he would not stop contacting me. I decided to purchase the windows and door and have my own contractor install them. They FINALLY arrived on May 27, 2021 (after I was threatened numerous times how they were taking up so much "space in the warehouse." Well, sure enough they measured for replacement windows yet sent new construction windows. Anyone knows these are different sizes. I had to spend a lot of additional money to get these windows installed since they were the wrong size. I had to buy additional materials ($700.00 just in new trim), new window treatments (my previous ones were only 2 years old), this was supposed to be a 2 day project - I am on week 2 - just imagine that labor cost. They had to remove all of my siding (see pictures). The best part was I was told by Keith that my windows and sliding door would NEVER get condensation since I was upgrading to triple pane glass......see the pictures for the condensation. I contacted them with pictures as well as my contractors revised invoice and my additional costs and Nathan told me it's not their problem and any contractor can say something bad about another company. They have never ever taken any blame or admitted ANY wrong-doing on their part. I am hoping this honest review saves someone else the grief, stress and mental anguish of making a poor choice by going with them. PLEASE do not fall for their sales scheme. P.S. You can also google the owner and read all about his past convicted crimes - Richard Hinkle, Weatherly, PA.

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Sliding Door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for Master's Home Solutions - 1455 Valley Center Pkwy, Bethlehem, PA - 39420700

07/19/2021

Keith S.

My Mom had her roof done and although she doesn’t do much on-line, she wanted me to share how special Master’s made her feel. And it’s great for me knowing she has professionals available to help her. There was a concern with a pipe boot and they were right back out to help her!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

Elizabeth H.

Everything went very smoothly. 1 day conversion was even more efficient than expected! Installers arrived by 8 am and the job was completed by 4pm - and they were able to take a lunch break! The work was high quality, they answered any questions I had and the installers were friendly and focused. They took all of the demo trash with them and left the bathroom clean and with a new shower! Would use them again for similar work!

Description of Work
Conversion of bathtub to shower

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

William and Barbara K.

Great,there were some un seen parts of the job once they began the remodeling,however,without out hesitation they began. They work harder and longer than it would have taken. They finished in one day. House was cleaned all outside litter gone..Well worth the cost.👍👍👍👍👍

Description of Work
Old tub out,new walk in shower installed.

Jim L.

The tub was convex and the shower is straight. There is a 1-1/2 inch gap between the shower and the floor that we have to fix because they measured wrong, no warning. We were told when we were sold the bill of goods that any problems discovered when the tub was removed would be fixed by THEM. Customer Service was poor. Vivian, the only contact name we were given, never returns calls. We were told to send a check and it was sent to the only address we had. Two weeks later when we called to find out why it hadn't been cashed, only to find out it hadn't yet been received, we discovered that we "must have been given an old brochure with their old address". We were told the measuring man would call to set up a time, but he just arrived. We were told the salesman would come by the day of the install to check on things but we haven't seen him since the night he sold us this bill of goods. We were told they would "definitely" want pictures since this was a new style but of course, who would want a picture with a gap in the floor and tiles missing down the sides since they removed some but didn't replace them. Also, the shower curtain rod was hung at a point that the shower curtain is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch above the shower pan so the floor gets wet outside the shower (so much for the increased safety we were after!). That couldn't be altered because the spackling needed wouldn't look right. Off to buy longer shower curtain hooks and an extra long shower curtain.So, while the shower looks great and it should be good eventually, due to the additional work, expense and hassle, I don't think I would use Masters again.

Description of Work
Replaced the tub with a walk-in shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Paul S.

A new roof is one of the biggest expenses I have ever had to make into my home. Master's Home Solutions has the experience and knowledge necessary that put us at ease while we explored our options. They walked us through every step of the process from inspection, to material choice, to finished roof. When we decided it's finally time to install the roof, Master's Home Solutions helped us sort through all our options, budget and goals. From there they helped us determine the materials and installation that fit into our goals for budget, function, and aesthetic. They worked with us every step of the way to make sure our roof was exactly the way we wanted it. The results were exactly as promised. Two thumbs up! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category bathtub refinishing, roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Gary L.

Very well. Workers were always on time, courteous and also cleaned up thoroughly when the job was done.

Description of Work
Had a walk-in hot tub installed.

Gary D.

Work was excellent! Detail was precision and the final product looks amazing!!!

Description of Work
Corner shower replacement/restoration

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Review for Master's Home Solutions - 1455 Valley Center Pkwy, Bethlehem, PA - 39405576

Brian and Keni B.

Work done in one day. Very professional. Bathtub and surround looks fantastic.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/15/2021

Kyle T.

My first interaction with this company was when the rep came out to look at the roof. He did a through inspection of the entire roof and even got in the crawl space to check for water damage. The guy was great and friendly and not pushy at all. I made my decision to work with masters and it has been wonderful. The roof was put on this week and it came out great. The guys who installed the roof were excellent as well! They did a great job with the clean up as well! I would 100% recommended this company to all my family and friends. Thank you Masters!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/14/2021

Nicholas A.

I contacted Masters and they sent over a representative who did a full inspection. No other company took the time to go on the roof in the attic examined where to roof meets the house and took pictures and showed us everything we needed to see. We scheduled the work with them and they were communicating with us during the entire process. The day of install their team showed up took the old roof off and put a new roof on in one day! Their warranties and craftsmanship are amazing it’s no wonder they are called Masters! They cleaned up like they were never here also. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for any home remodeling needs!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/19/2021

LuAnn O.

Amazing quality and customer service from start to finish. Timely communications and kept their word. I highly recommend this company for all home improvements!

Description of Work
Replacement of front door

Category egress windows, doors

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

11/09/2020

kelly W.

I met with 6 companies for estimates on my roofing project and not only was Master's the most sales-pitchy, ingenuine meeting I've had but they also quoted me at THREE TIMES the amount that any other company did. They will waste about 30 minutes of your time showing you a presentation on a tablet about why it makes sense they're about to over charge the **** out of you. When I was shocked by the figure of their estimate, the salesman staged a call to a coworker who could "crunch some numbers" and just like that my figure was brought down by $8,000, making it still DOUBLE every other estimate. Disgusting.

Description of Work
Roof and Bay Window Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

11/02/2020

Chris Y.

I initially had given Master's Home solutions a great review, I retract my review. (2020) Some history. Both of our bathrooms were renovated after 30 years by Masters Home solutions. We never had any issues with them. They were just old and outdated. They looked wonderful on the surface, however, there is a septic odor coming from our hall bathroom. Initially we were told that it wasn't their responsibility but with persistent phone calls they sent someone out. My husband had to help the employee remove the toilet and both discovered that the wax ring, that was originally on the toilet, was reused, so both my husband and the employee had to replace it with a new one and Masters never replaced the seals around the mounting bolts that held the toilet down. The odor persists- and now the odor is behind the wall where Masters did the plumbing work behind the panel in our Master bedroom closet. They refuse to come out and fix the issue. Now we have to call a plumber. They brag about their warranty. But once all is paid out, they do not stand behind their work. Do not allow this company to work on your home. On the surface it may look nice, but with our experience, you never know what's going on below the surface and what shortcuts have been done? We waited a long time to be able to afford to re-do our home. Saved up our money and now with the poor decision we made to go with this company, we are paying a higher price. Don't trust this company.

Description of Work
Renovate hall and master bathrooms

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

10/29/2020

Martin S.

Stripping of the old roof was problematic. Shingle removal system was inadequate and some landscaping was damaged. Dumpster, roofing materials and lift crane were late to arrive on work day. Wrong skylight was delivered and project was again delayed until proper skylight arrived. The overall project was problematic for a "professional installation company" however in the end, the installed roof quality seems to be very good, despite many frayed nerves.

Description of Work
New GAF roof installed along with new skylight

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 05/09/2016

10/26/2020

Peter D.

Excellent install and the guys were on time, cleaned up well and were very professional!

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/19/2020

Orlando R.

The consultant took over 3 hours and a few after agreeing on pricing and signing agreement, A Master's manager call me to tell me that pricing was not approved anymore. Not sure why the disconnect between consultants and their managers, but the clients shouldn't have to suffer for it. Wasted time. Will never call for anything again.

Description of Work
provide a quote for roof shingle replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/03/2020

Sheryll P.

SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE. Their rep James, was sent to quote for bathroom remodel and inspect roof. While on my roof he yold me I needed a new roof and proceeded to stomp his foot so I could hear my roof crunch. He said he did it prove to me I needed a new roof. When i told him that now i will have water damage the next day because the remnants of a storm is coming, he said it would have leaked eventually. I said but not tomorrow and that thete was no way i could replace roof by by tomorrow's storm ! He could not understand why I did not want him to inspect rest of roof and said it was not his fault my roof was s**t! I left emails and messages to report situation and get reimbursed for the hundreds of dollars i need to spend prior to storm to have emergency repair DAMAGE THEIR REPRESENTATIVE DID. I will change my evaluation if i hear back from the company and they voluntarily reimburse for the damage.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and roof estimate

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

10/28/2019

George W.

It was wonderful, no problems. They were very professional, did excellent work, and I would recommend to anybody. The price was average, no complaints.

Description of Work
They installed new windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

11/06/2017

Carol V.

It went perfectly! Everyone that helped us from beginning to end was so professional. We were a bit nervous with it being such a detailed job, but we had seen wonderful reviews and were hoping for the best. Masters Home Solutions / Bath Planet came through! We are thrilled with our new shower/tub. It was such an easy process to have everything completed -- and in just 1 day! We couldn't be happier. Thanks so much to everyone at Masters Home Solutions!

Description of Work
We needed new shower tile and tub.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

09/18/2017

John L.

Job went well. Scheduled and work performed as stated. Workers arrived every day as stated and all debris was placed in a dumpster and carted off when project was completed. Very pleased with outcome and major upgrade in homes appeaarance.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl siding on home. Very efficient team. The project was completed in three days and clean up was well done and removal was complete. Very professional team and very pleased with the results. Some areas are showing a little bit of concern but will call if it becomes an issue.

Category siding