Eco Friendly Services

Bensalem, PA 19020

High Efficiency  Boiler

High Efficiency Boiler

HVAC Companies202119023
Replace on old Boiler with a new top of the line Ever Green 95% High Efficiency smart Boiler for maximum utility bills and energy saving Lower Monthly bills.

Eco friendly services are experts in Heating and Cooling , mold remediation & removal, with high indoor air quality in mind, Eco friendly services provides "A" rated, award-winning services, Affordable, reliable service from a company you can trust with attention to details, over the years we have earned a great reputation for providing the best Heating & air conditioning services, We services, riper and install all major brands and manufacturers we do Furnace and Air Condenser installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace maintenance, Furnace repair, Boiler installation, Boiler replacement, Boiler maintenance, Boiler repair, Heat pump installation, Heat pump replacement, Heat pump maintenance, Heat pump repair, No mater how big or small your project size is we its 100% satisfaction guaranteed....

HVAC Companies (6)mold removal (2)insulation (1)dryer vent cleaning (13)air duct cleaning (12)

06/06/2020

Over it was a good job and the price was reasonable. Few concerns: the first technician thought that it might be a problem resulting from the thermostat wire going bad causing the fan coil unit to not get the correct voltage. The second technician took a little more time and checked the connections and solved the issue pretty quickly saving me from a pretty costly repair. My other concern was the ...

Description of Work
Tune-up, Coil Cleaning Inside and Outside, Freon Charge

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback!

05/09/2020

The service technician was excellent. He was professional and immediately came and completed the work requested. The unit is working perfectly and because of this, l requested another service to have the unit cleaned. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone in need of your services. Thank you.

Description of Work
fix and service a Boiler furnace

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

05/05/2020

Excellent !! Al and Mike were very attentive and supportive, and the installers Justin and Bert did fantastic work !! I am very happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
install a new 16 seer Goodman Air conditioner and

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

03/11/2020

The service was great. They were friendly, they respond to all my call and questions and I was very happy to the service that they provided.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating system.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

03/11/2020

Perfect. On time. Cleaned up when they left. Very nice to everybody in the house. Next time I move I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Air conditioning unit installed.

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

12/13/2019

Mike Zam and his worker Albert cleaned all my air ducts, registers, and dryer vent. I paid $530 for the first 15 ducts and vents. After that I paid $20 per additional duct and vent. I paid $100 for the dryer vent cleaning for a total of $740. While the work was being completed Mr. Zam made a strong sales pitch for another $1400 to be paid for an Air Scrubbers Plus--a whole house air purifier which...

Description of Work
Clean air ducts, registers, and dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

03/27/2019

Everything went very well. They were punctual and professional. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and consulted concerning attic fan

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

12/24/2018

I hired Eco Friendly Services based on their reviews on Angieslist, Efy One of the technician came by, he was exactly on time, he went Through the home went into the attic and looked on the air handler and then we sat down and he give me a walk-through of what needed to be done price exactly what they said on the phone and I didn’t need any extra work so I gave them the OK, the crew was polite and...

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

10/24/2018

Effy (technician) was professional and patiently detailed the steps we needed to take. He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions prior to service. The process was quick and very thorough. I could not believe the before and after photos of our system and ducts. The mold was gone. Other companys quoted us THOUSANDS more. Effy's team did an excellent job and saved us thousands of dolla...

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning and Mold remediation

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Thank you for the review.

10/24/2018

Effy (our technician) and his team were amazing! Professional with a calm demeanor, he explained in detail the work they needed to do for complete mold remediation. He took photos and I could not believe the difference before and after. I had other companys bid the project for THOUSANDS of dollars more. Eco Friendly Services quickly, and COMPLETELY, and professionally solved our problem. I am stil...

Description of Work
removal and eradication of Mold throughout our HVAC ducts

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Here in Eco friendly services Heating and cooling we specialize in Heating and Cooling, Air Duct cleaning and Mold remediation, Our Heating & Cooling certified and trained HVAC technicians can repair and service any heating and Cooling system style and brand, With decades of experience, we make systems more efficient and effective, That's especially important in the cold Pennsylvania winter.