Mariani Excavating Enterprises

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2011

Mariani Enterprises is a reputable and dependable company. Over thirty years experience. Liscensed (PA049055) and Insured. Free Estimates. Can take a project form design to permit to completion. Owner is accesible and on-site....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

Waterpro began in 2005 providing emergency water and fire damage cleanup to the Delaware Valley. We are family owned and operated. John and Debbie Sullivan oversee the daily operations. Our dedication to providing red carpet service is extended to each customer. At Waterpro we understand that we are not only restoring property, but we are restoring lives. When someone has suffered a water or fire damage in their home they need guidance and support throughout the whole process. Our well groomed uniformed employees understand that we are not just restoring property, but we are RESTORING LIVES. Every customer is treated with care, kindness and respect.

Property Recovery 911 specializes in residential and commercial emergency restoration services. Our restoration technicians are trained to the highest standards and we employ state-of-the-art equipment, materials, and methods to deliver unparalleled results. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of professionalism, exemplary customer service and rapid response when called upon to assist in an emergency situation. Offering prompt, professional emergency services that include water mitigation, fire restoration, mold remediation and biohazard cleanup; our certified specialists are committed to assisting victims of disaster protect their interests by quickly removing the source of damage and starting the restoration. Owner/operator Paul Messa is intimately involved with every job awarded to Property Recovery 911, ensuring the highest degree of quality control resulting in the best possible outcomes. Our workforce consists of long-term associates with whom we have established and maintained a close working relationship. Developing and nurturing this rapport within our ranks through loyalty, fair compensation, and mutual respect has helped us to acquire and sustain an outstanding crew of dedicated specialists. We provide comprehensive solutions to our customers resulting in a seamless work cadence and superior outcome. We are available any time of day or night 365 days a year with 24/7 live phone support to efficiently mitigate losses and help curtail additional damages. Direct insurance company billing is available, allowing our customers to concentrate on more important matters. Our commitment to excellence is not lost on our customers. Property Recovery 911 is the clear choice to deliver outstanding results at a reasonable price. For more information, contact us at (267) 808-7200.

11/09/2020

Paul and his crew are always a total pleasure and do great job. He has done several jobs for me in the past, excavation, driveway, sidewalks and walkways and now the steps. He is fair and reliable. Always the best work.

Description of Work
Repair handrail and steps to front of home

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

05/16/2020

Excellent, Paul did a great job. The side walks look beautiful. His workers are friendly and the job was done efficiently. Friendly people. Fair price.

Description of Work
sidewalks re done

Category concrete repair,excavators

12/01/2018

Spoke to Paul, cell call was dropped, said he'd call back. Never did. I called him and set up an appointment for him to come and survey my job. He never showed up and never called to cancel. Not very professional. Needless to say, I'll use another contractor.

Description of Work
Exterior drain and change lot grading for drainage

Category excavators,landscaping

Future Customers, This review is very unfair and not accurate. I asked Ms. [Member Name Removed] to send me an e-mail so I could get her contact information. She never e-mailed me so I assumed she used someone else for the project. I normally do not make appointments while I am driving, that is why I ask for an e-mail so I can have contact information and a reminder of the call. I receive many cal...

01/29/2018

Paul Mariani was amazing. He contacted the township, the company that had originally installed the drainage system and the engineering group that inspected it. he had all of them there when it was raining and he was digging apart the system to pump it and determine what was wrong with it. He spent HOURS educating my clients and the sellers and communicating with township personnel BEFORE he was ev...

Description of Work
my client was buying a 7 year old home in Bala Cynwyd and the storm water drainage system did not pass the bi-annual inspection. Paul had to evaluate and fix.

Category excavators,drain pipe

09/16/2017

My wife and I were very pleased with the recent excavation project by Mariani Enterprises. The project was completed as promised, good value for the job, and Paul Mariani Jr is very professional, always answered emails or cell phone calls quickly. We highly recommend them for your next project.

Description of Work
Remove hanging boulders and broken stones in our back yard, build a rock wall, haul off small stones and dirt.

Category excavators

Excavation, Grading, Storm Water Management, Sanitary Sewer, Pouring & Repair- Flat Concrete Work, Concrete Footings, Block Foundations, Driveway Construction, Demolition, Demolition & Fill- Pools, Foundation Repair, Landscape Construction, Top Soil, Seeding & Sodding, Fill Dirt Hauling, Mulching & Topsoil, Masonry, Septic Systems, Supplying & Spreading- Stone, Excavation New Homes & Additions, Commercial Snow Removal, Snow Removal, Pressure Washing & Consulting.

Check, PayPal