AMBLER TIRE CO INC

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

123 S MAIN ST

Ambler, PA 19002

Ambler Tire and Auto Service has been providing the Ambler area with reliable auto repair and service since 1982.We have ASE Master and L1 certification and a Lsid security license.We are Amblers only AAA approved auto repair shop.We are Family owned and operated And have Dealer tooling and

02/10/2016

ryan B.

Category auto repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review.We are grateful for you business.We do our best for each customer and never treat them as a number or a quota that needs to be met.(Which is what most chain stores do)Always rest assured that we keep up with the latest tools and training to fix todays very complicated vehicles.This needs to be a major benchmark when choosing a repair shop today.What good is a service or price if its not repaired properly or with good quality parts.Have a great day,Thanks,Dave.

07/05/2015

Richard W.

This is the second set of tires that I had installed there. It is probably the last The first time they told me they would charge me the same as tire rack, but I couldn't get the rebate, so it cost $70 more. This time I bought them from Tire Rack and had them shipped so that I did get the rebate. I made an appointment and left the car. They installed the tires, but forgot to put back on my tire pressure monitors so I had to make a trip back to the shop. Then 2-3 days after they had installed the tires my right rear tire went flat. I inflated the tire and went back to Ambler Tire. They told me they were too busy to check the tire and that I should come back next week! REALLY, NEXT WEEK!!!! That's just lousy service. So I went on by STS tire in Maple Glen. They called me when they had time to check the tire. Got that. THEY CALLED ME SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT AROUND. NOT COME BACK NEXT WEEK. They checked the tire and it was O'K, but the rim had a crack at the edge and it was leaking there. Now I can't fault Ambler Tire for this, but they really came up short for not taking the 15 minutes to sort out the problem. I guess that since they are so busy that they just blew me off when I had trouble with work that they had recently performed, they probably won't miss my business. Judging by the way they treated me, they don't want my business either. When you perform a service, such as installing tires, and something goes wrong, you have an obligation to sort it out in a timely manner. It could have been the fault of the installation (faulty valve, etc), or as it turns out, something else. To blow it off like they did just isn't acceptable service.

Description of Work
Installed a set of tires I bought from Tire Rack

Category auto repair

Thank you for you opinion (removed member name),I remember the job.The rebates are from the manufacture not tire rack,You only had to print out the form.As for the tpms,You are talking about the valve caps.The time to repair your tire was something we needed to schedule.That week we were solid booked for time and you were in a hurry. I am sorry you were not pleased.We give great service in a timely manor but it is normally by appointment.Sometimes I can do the walk in jobs but not all the time.

06/02/2014

Kathryn S.

It went very well. I love using them. They’re honest and fast. There are never any surprises. They take you in almost immediately. It’s easy to get an appointment.

Description of Work
I used Ambler Tire Co Inc. for auto inspection and new tires.

Category car tires, car inspections

Thank you so much (removed member name) for your review.I hope all is well your cars.

09/09/2013

Michael J.

I highly recommend Dave and Ambler Tire. I have used them for several years now and have always had a good experience. They are honest and don't try to find problems so they can charge you more.

Description of Work
Inspection, oil change

Category auto repair

Thanks [removed member name], That is the way we always run our business,Not to look for things to sell but to do what the customer ask to have done.We will of course recommend an item of safety or if it`s to maintain your warranty.Thank you,Dave.

05/31/2013

Vicky E.

I liked Ambler Tire Co. Inc. a lot. The demeanor of the staff was wonderful. Whenever they said my car was ready, it was ready.

Description of Work
Ambler Tire Co. Inc. repaired the headlights of my car.

Category auto repair

Thank you for your kind words.Your satisfaction is important to us.

03/15/2013

Mark G.

The owner is excellent. I just started with this company because I was not happy with my previous auto service company. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Ambler Tire for a state inspection and a few minor auto repairs.

Category auto repair, car inspections

Thank you (member name removed), We are greatfull to have to as a customer.

04/17/2012

Dave S.

Ambler Tire is extremely honorable, fair, honest, and accomodating.

Description of Work
Ambler Tire replaced my battery. They regularly service my car.

Category auto repair

Thank you Member for the kind words!

09/15/2011

Karen S.

Service was done on my daughter's 1998 Camry. They were prompt, courteous, and the price was extremely reasonable. I was particularly impressed with the efficient service and the waiting room and even the garage was well tended and very neat and clean. They explained the services performed beforehand and were anxious to do a good job according to our wishes. I intend to use them again for our various cars' inspection services and general car maintenance. They are honest and well-priced.

Description of Work
Brakes repaired, tires rotated, oil change, and overall service check.

Category auto repair

Thank you.Your review is very important to us.I am glad you were you liked our service.

08/01/2011

Laurie S.

I was satisfied with them. The owner seemed very friendly. It was good service and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Ambler Tire to do my brakes and rotors.

Category auto repair

We do our best to have a good name in the auto repair business and are grateful for your response.Thank you!

03/03/2011

philip B.

I am very satisfied with their service. I would recommend them. They are honest and reliable.

Description of Work
I use their service to work on my car.

Category auto repair

Thank you.We are grateful for your comments.

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Pa.State Inspection and Emission testing.Tires.Wheel Alignments.Brakes.Cooling systems.Air Conditioning.Key programing.Module Programing.Immobilizers.Suspensions.Engine light diagnostics.Tire sensors and Restriant repair.Tune ups.Fuel Injector service.

Transmission rebuilding,Body work.Radio installs.