Jeoah Electric LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2017

P.O Box 4474, Allentown PA 18105

Allentown, PA 18102

*10% discount for first time customers!* Our vision is to make you part of our family . The company name - Jeoah Electric - not only represents the names of our family members (Juan, Erwin, Owen, Aura,and Holbert) but also represents our hopes in developing a bond as strong as family with you, our customer. We hope and strive to be the best in our field. Like your doctor who takes care of your well being, and your lawyer who protects your assets, we at Jeoah Electric seek to protect your home. WE WANT TO BE YOUR ELECTRICIAN!!...

10/03/2017

joe S.

This was my second time contracting Edwin and his sons for electrical work.. this time I gave them the challenge of completing a basement wiring job that had been started by another electrician several years ago and was baffling me and my electrician brother. It was complicated by the fact that the circuit was tied into a number of first floor lines. these guys completed the job in a few hours time and even installed my lights at o extra charge. I can't say enough about the quality of theirt work, their professionalism, courtesy,, cleanliness and attention to detail. thanks again, guys.

Description of Work
Wiring basement lights..

09/01/2017

Robert K.

Very well. A little more expensive than I think I could have gotten for the time that the work took.

Description of Work
Added a EV Charging Line

09/01/2017

Robert K.

Excellent. Family business of Father and his sons, they are all pleasant, nice guys. Very hard working, got the work done fast and professionally, gave me a fair price up front and finished, cleaned up and everything works well. Nice to have someone work that wants to do good work and is proud of both his work and that of his sons.

Description of Work
Installed a 220V Line from my fuse box to pole near house to power a hybrid car

08/14/2017

Kevin R.

They came out and was able to remove a staple and get more wire exposed to install the thermostat. After he left, I took my dog to the park and when I came back, the air conditioner was not working. I called and he was back within a couple hours and with some research online was able to fix it. He tested the heat to ensure it would work properly. Very happy with the dedication to ensure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
I bought a 3rd generation Nest thermostat and found the wires were too short.

Category electrician, home improvement stores

07/29/2017

joe S.

Excellent! I'm in the process of finishing my basement and I needed to upgrade my electrical system before I could begin to install lighting and outlets, These guys went above and beyond in getting me up and running on very short notice. They provided courteous, professional , knowledgeable, efficient service at a very reasonable price. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Upgraded 200 amp service, installed a baseboard heater.

07/27/2017

Marilyn J.

Excellent!!

Description of Work
I had two ceiling fans put in my bedrooms, and wiring because there wasn't any prior to the work being done, and two flood lights in my backyard.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

06/21/2017

Roberta K.

The workmen were most helpful and pleasant to work with. They guided me in buying and installing the right fixtures. They worked quickly and efficiently and I would definitely use them again. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
I needed new lights in my garage.

Category electrician, lighting

The team here at JEOAH Electric is thrilled to hear such good feedback! Thank you for choosing JEOAH Electric as your electricians.

05/24/2017

jose V.

He's very professional and he did a great job

Description of Work
Stove cable connection

05/23/2017

Joanne T.

Loved them

Description of Work
New lighting in kitchen

Category lighting

05/20/2017

Crystal D.

Erwin the owner and his two sons Juan and Owin did a extraordinary job extremely done. I was amazed with the precision of the electrical work with the breaker box honestly our box with the wires was a monster and they turned it to look amazing. they restored outlets that did not have electric for years. They are a great team together professional, reassuring and respectful. I could not thank this electrical company for the miracle they performed on our house a true blessing. Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Our breaker in the house goes out sometimes and some outlets didn't work also wires were hanging outside

Category electrician

Thanks was a real pleasure to work for you and make your house safer

05/07/2017

Olivia G.

wonderful. they were very kind and efficient.

Description of Work
new wires and box

05/04/2017

Miguel B.

Very great experience the electrician knows what he is doing and is quick with his work. He is punctual and also a very clean and organized worker . i will definitely hire again. I am Very pleased with the work they did.

Description of Work
Electrician installed 1 fan he also installed 2 kitchen lights and 2 living room lights.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

05/04/2017

Orlando M.

Very profesional and very clean

Description of Work
Repair outler and three way swish

04/27/2017

Julio L.

Was quickly done and efficiently done not a big mess or any problems

Description of Work
2 Boxes needed to be condensed to one And 2 3way switchs installed with a 4 way switch

04/27/2017

Argentina C.

I called for an estimate to install 5 new oulets in two rooms, they gave me price. Next day I call then again and Erwin with his 2 sons perform the job right away I was very satisfied in how neat and professional they were ... thank you

Description of Work
5 New oulets in 2 rooms

04/20/2017

Nathaly V.

Excellent service very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend using Jeoah electric for any electrical job you may have or need done in your home . I am very happy with their service trustworthy and respectful . The pricing is very affordable also. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Electric and lighting

04/18/2017

Louis R.

Excellent work, professional and courteous

Description of Work
Electrical

04/11/2017

Peter S.

It was overall a great experience they responded very quickly , gave me a very fair price showed up on time , were extremely professional, answered all my questions. performed the work earlier than expected left my home neat and clean as they found it are very friendly and very respectful overall very good experience would definitely hire them again also very good quality in their workmanship

Description of Work
Multiple Three way switches installed throughout my house , update my 200amp service panel

04/10/2017

Hector P.

Excellent. Very professional.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring

04/07/2017

Jose G.

Perfect he did a profesional work

Description of Work
Up grade my eléctricas service from 100amp to 200 amp

04/06/2017

Helen M.

I could not find the problem why my breaker was going off. They came in an found the default and corrected it, Job took 30 minutes to complete.

Description of Work
Electrical

04/06/2017

Rose M.

The technician did his job, quickly and efficiently. It was an excellent experience overall from the initial call to the office to booking the appointment, to the tech coming out and making the repairs needed. The tech was on time, knowledgeable, friendly and respectful. The price was well worth the service! This will be my new electrician from now on!

Description of Work
I kept hearing a buzzing noise that eventually got louder. I called their office and the representative was very polite and was very knowledgeable about what I explained to her. The technician came to house and almost instantly knew what was wrong. The technician found a ground wire that was burning inside the breaker panel and resolved it the same day.

Category electrician, home improvement stores

daniel D.

Amazing service. Fast, clean and affordable. They even diagnosed a small problem in our previous wiring. Also bilingual so was a HUGE plus for my wife and i, Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Needed a repair on a porch light and install some flood lights in our bathroom

Lisa R.

It went very well. The responsiveness was great and the follow up.

Description of Work
Reconnect service

maria R.

excellente

Description of Work
connect microwave

Villeneuve Electric

Hello I'm a solo electrician looking to complete small electrical jobs. I'm unfortunately unable to complete bigger jobs lacking in both time and man power. I only have about 2 years of electrical experience but I have a certification in residential electrical work from Lehigh Career Technical Institution (LCTI) and currently work under a licensed electrician.

2 Live Wires

A family owned licensed and insured full service electrical contractor specializing in new service, service upgrades, panel upgrades and solar panel installation. We offer competitive pricing and free estimates. Head electrician possesses a Masters license.

Diphillipo's Landscaping

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Offers by Diphillipo's Landscaping on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical, panel upgrades, panel swap out, service upgrades, electrical troubleshooting, lighting installations, ceiling fans, ceiling light installation and replacement, to name a few. We are a full service electrical contractor capable of solving all of your electrical needs.

No appliance repair