Jeff L Lengyel Professional Painting & Decorating

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2015

Pennsylvania
PA. Attorney General
01/01/2018

**We are now re-located back in Bethleham, PA, we were temporarily located in North Carolina due to COVID** Super Service Award winner 4 years running. With over 35 years of experience, your project is guaranteed to receive the highest quality work, attention to detail, and to be done right the first time. Our owner is on site and working on every job to ensure that every project is done to the highest of standards. We love to share our wealth of knowledge to help our customers from color choice and decorating decisions to the smallest details and clean up. No detail gets overlooked. We would love the opportunity to help make your house, your dream home. Please call us to schedule your appointment - (610) 462-4169...

Dr. Energy Saver, a division of Burke Construction

Burke Home Services is a full service contractor who specializes in Quality craftsmanship. Building and maintaining relationships with our customers is our highest priority. From restaurants to a beautiful deck. We focus on energy saving options and implement them on every job possible.

Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate.

Geist Services LLC

Geist Services LLC is dedicated to providing Berks county and surrounding area’s residential and commercial properties with pressure and soft washing services. Fully Insured!

Offers by Geist Services LLC on Angi

06/17/2021

Suzanne V.

Great. Jeff helped with color choices. Very clean job. Cleaned up every day no painting mess. I will be hiring him again next year for the downstairs. Also very reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Interior painting. Living room, hallway, upstairs and downstairs foyers.

12/05/2020

Gary M.

Jeff did a excellent job painting the exterior and interior of our home. He was very easy to work with and very flexible in working with our schedule. He painted all the exterior trim and recaulked all the windows. Painted the entire interior walls/baseboard/crown molding. Also touched up some areas of the ceiling and made repairs where needed. His attention to detail is very good. We would highly recommend Jeff for all of your paining needs.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim/caulk windows. Paint entire interior of house.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/28/2020

Michael C.

The service was well done. Mr Jeffrey promptly came in did the job perfectly. I would definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Interior accent wall painting.

08/02/2020

Donald J.

Jeff did a fantastic job pressure washing all the exterior brick, vinyl windows, aluminum trim, wood surfaces, and driveway. He put the highest quality paint available on all the exterior wood and wood shutters - AFTER he patched deteriorating thresholds, and caulked seams and cracks in any other wood surfaces (including door panels). Combined with replacing the roof with 3D shingles (by a roofing contractor), the 40 yr house looked brand new. I was concerned if it was going to be worth the price (not cheapest painter in town), but seeing the results and knowing the quality workmanship behind it, it was well worth the price. I don't expect i'll have to get it painted again for quite some time.

Description of Work
I needed the entire exterior of a dated ranch I own in burlington pressure washed and painted.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

07/14/2020

Celeste B.

Jeff did a fantastic job on our interior painting project. He painted our brown paneled family a light color and it looks great! Jeff is professional and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend him for any of your painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting walls and ceilings in family room and kitchen

Category basement waterproofing,interior painters

06/22/2020

Joe N.

Jeff was very professional. He went above and beyond my expectations. Reasonably priced too!

Description of Work
Entire interior repainted

Category basement waterproofing,interior painters

06/06/2020

errol B.

Jeff was a great hire. I would call him again to do any staining or painting.

Description of Work
Outdoor Wood Staining

Category house painters

05/27/2020

Amanda A.

He was completely unprofessional. He called me the next day, he asked if he got the job and I said no. He was unprofessional when he gave me a quote. He was completely unprofessional, he keep on looking at my shirt the whole time.

Description of Work
He came to give me a quote. He was supposed to be painting a ceiling in my front porch. It's a small job so he asked if I had another job so I told him I have popcorn ceiling that needs to be removed.

Category house painters

Dear Mrs. Arechavala As a father myself I take your concerns very seriously. This review is shocking and not in any way my intention, but I do want to apologize if our interaction made you feel uncomfortable. I* certainly was not staring at your chest and apologize again if you misinterpreted our interaction. As a Super Service Award winner Angie's List company, I take my work, my professionalism, customer satisfaction and safety very seriously, and I encourage anyone reading this review to take a look at my other reviews as well. Thank you, Jeff Lengyel -Owner

05/01/2020

Rachel S.

Jeff was professional, courteous and quick. He was patient and helped us find cost effective ways to finish our project in a timely manner. He was able to fit us in quickly and the quality of work was great. We would absolutely hire Jeff again. Thanks again for your time and work.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

03/24/2020

Alex S.

Jeff did an excellent job. From the start he gave a very straightforward and clear estimate of the cost and time needed for our job. He worked with our schedule for interior painting, as we were clearing out items from our house in preparation for moving and needed everything completed by our moving date. Everything was done on schedule and looked great!I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting, pressure washing, and repair of cracks in stucco

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Jeff L Lengyel Professional Painting & Decorating

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2015

1703 S Albert St

Allentown, PA 18103

All phases of interior painting; drywall and plaster repairs; stain, polyurethane, wood finishes, cabinets Basement and garage floors and waterproofing; Wallpaper removal and application; Custom carpentry, moldings and trim; All types of exterior pressure washing and painting