A B E Car Care Center LLC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2009

Auto Service
Auto Inspections

Additional address - 1302 West Tilghman St, Allentown, Pa 18102. Additional Fax - 4842219919....

06/08/2018

Everything went great as always. They did what was needed and we left with a great car. Scott is really good at his job. He is also a really nice person just like the other employees.

Description of Work
Inspection, and noise with brakes.

Category car inspections

10/31/2016

Very honest, reliable service. They tell you what the cost is up front and they do the repairs in a timely manner. They also let you know what they're going to be repairing on the vehicle rather than just saying repairs need done.

Description of Work
A B E Car Care Center replaced the timing belt and put in a used engine. My tires were bad and they put two used tires on for me. They also fixed the lock on my drivers side door.

01/12/2016

11/07/2013

ABE's service is GREAT ! They have serviced my van and I plan to keep on going back to them for all my service needs. They a fairly priced, very knowledgeable, honest about the repairs they do. Their friendly family atmosphere lets you know that your vehicle is in very good hands. I would highly recommend ABE to everyone. It is great to find good old fashioned mechanics with time honored values in...

Description of Work
I needed to have my mini van inspected and my check engine like was always on.They resolved the engine light issue by fixing a leaky hose and renewed my inspection stickers. All in a few days.

09/16/2013

Excellent

Description of Work
Full Tune-up

Category auto repair

Automotive repair, oil changes and state inspections and brake repair to more involved diagnostic work and engine & transmission.