Abington Memorial Hospital

Women's Services - Breast Surgery
Imaging - Ultrasound Diagnostics
Heart Care - Pediatric Cardiology
Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

Additional emails - amh-volunteer@amh.org, amh-patientservices@amh.org, arice@amh.org....

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

07/19/2014

This hospital and most staff and doctors are not professional. they do not communicate effectively. After being admitted because the attending oncoloigist made a poor diagnosis and gave a prescription that was already noted as being allergy to. Nurses were incompetent and uncaring. Had to get out and transfer to U of P to get a satisfactory treatment!

Description of Work
My sister Admitted because of reaction to chemotherapy and drug prescribed by their doctor

Category hospitals,emergency medicine

02/12/2014

Tried to send home too soon. We protested and won.

Description of Work
Diagnosed cellulitis in the foot. Treated with intravenous antibiotics.

Category surgeons

05/31/2013

They were very good. The surgery was good, the birth was fine, they were very nice. The post-op care was excellent, my wife was happy, so.

Description of Work
For their ob/gyn for the birth of my child.

Category hospitals

05/20/2013

treated quickly and well, avoided surgery, pain well-managed

Description of Work
dissected aertery

Category hospitals

01/31/2013

Dr. Cohen is wonderful and has kept me going for a number of years. I have been seeing him for about twelve years. He is dependable and reliable and will tell you what is what. He is very current on procedures and is a very competent cardiologist.

Description of Work
I use Abington Memorial Hospital and saw Dr. Marc Cohen, my cardiologist, about three weeks ago. I go in semi-annually for a check-up.

Category pediatric cardiologist