Abington Medical Specialists

With Angi since October 2008

1235 Old York Rd Ste 222

Abington, PA 19001

There are 19 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 200 patients per day....

06/16/2015

06/11/2014

Dr. Klugherz thoroughly reviewed my physical condition and the results of the pacemaker printout. He is considerate and answerf all questions that I had.

Description of Work
Pacemaker and medical checkup at 6 month interval.

Category internist

06/10/2014

good,gained 5 pounds was set straight about gain and health.blood work good,ekg good,always has patients best interest in mind

Description of Work
have heart exam and wellness check every 6 months,discuss meds, health and any revelent topic

05/16/2014

I have seen him for 8 years. He is an excellent doctor, I have a lot of confidence in him, and he has great bedside manner. I had a doctor before him who did the same procedure, and he made me feel relaxed. He has great personality, and he is the chief of cardiologist at Abington Hospital, and so I got the best.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Robert Watson. He is my heart doctor. I have an annual check up for my heart condition with him. He did surgery on my heart

10/24/2013

Prompt and thorough. Answered all questions.

Description of Work
Regular check up

09/12/2013

It went fine. The staff seems particularly competent.

Description of Work
Ongoing care for atrial fibrillation.

07/16/2013

She is a very good doctor and we will continue to use her in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Dina Yazmajian MD is the doctor that my wife and I use. Our last appointment was today

Category cardiologist, internist

06/05/2012

He communicates well and he doesn't pull any punches so I know what is happening with me. I believe I am getting the best care possible.

Description of Work
Dr. Berger is my cardiologist. He is with Abington Medical Specialists.

09/12/2011

He seems competent and seems to be a good physician and cardiologist. As well as I am able to determine, he thinks competent and has a good way with patients. I have not had any problems making appointments with him. I make my appointments early in the morning and there usually is no waiting. The staff is ok and I have not had problems. I can understand him and he explains whatever I don’t understand.

Description of Work
Dr. Gottlieb is my cardiologist. The last time I saw him was around July of this year. I see him every 6 months.

05/11/2011

Fine.

Description of Work
Checkup.

02/09/2011

He is a great doctor. I think he is the head of cardiology at Abbington. I think he is great.

Description of Work
I see him twice a year. He did a surgical procedure on me.

11/02/2009

He's very good. He always calls me back whenever I need him and he always takes care of all the proper testing. His employees are very nice and helpful and I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I've been going to see him for about 4 years.

07/22/2009

Everything has been excellent. He has a sub-specialty in electrocardiology, and he is very good. I have been very happy with him.

Description of Work
I have seen him for around 20 years.

06/09/2009

Mrs J. B.

Family physician sent me to Dr. Muttreja for high cholesterol. He put me on medication which returned my cholesterol to normal levels.

Description of Work
Saw cardiologist for high cholesterol.

Heart Care - General Cardiology