Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2005

9275 SW Barber St

Wilsonville, OR 97070

Additional contact number - (503) 288-7281. Additional contact name - Dr Cheryl Lopate....

11/02/2016

John J.

Description of Work
We went to do a check up.

11/02/2016

John J.

Description of Work
They did check-ups that time.

09/26/2016

Mark F.

They did everything possible to make sure that my dog was well. They could make it cheaper. If you want overall total care this is an excellent veterinary clinic to go to, you will pay for it through the nose. They have more than one vets, they have an excellent clerical staff, thy provide reminders for coming in because obviously they want more money, they are really good at marketing. When I had my dog having a problem and I called they said come in now, so they made room for emergency situations and some places don't do that. They also have a night on call thing.

Description of Work
I use Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic LLC for veterinary services.

06/14/2016

PAT S.

06/30/2015

cathy S.

Description of Work
Great vet business. Over the years, we've seen most of the vets that practice here (though we have a regular vet that we usually get to see). Everyone is great. Prices are pricey (aren't all vets?) but their fees seem more reasonable than other places. They are great with follow ups as well. I would definitely recommend them!

10/02/2014

Gary M.

I have been using them for 12 years. They are very, very excellent. They are one of the foremost dog breeding vets on the west coast. We raise and show a rare breed of dog, and therefore we use them. When we have problems breeding certain ones, they are the ones who are going to do it in the Portland area.

Description of Work
We did breeding of a girl at the Wilsonville Veterinary Hospital. We are going today unfortunately because we are going to put the cat down.

08/05/2013

Donna R.

We've stayed with the same veterinary clinic. They're all expensive but they're the only ones we've been to. They were suggested to me by a breeder out of state. They're well-known. I just had peace of mind knowing that they were reputable. We've been going to them for 13 years. They've always been right there for us. It's not really convenient because we're a little bit away. It was worth it. They were highly recommended.

Description of Work
We've used Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic LLC for the vaccinations of our pets. We have two dogs and we do what we have to do.

06/12/2013

Mary P.

They are very knowledgeable and caring about the animals. The staff is very friendly and seem to be understanding how important our animals are to us. They are businesslike.

Description of Work
I take my dog to Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic LLC.

05/02/2013

Leska Emerald A.

I have been going there for 3 years.He has a super good manner with my dog. He knows his stuff really well. There's no bullshit. I just go in there. He's super polite and super professional. He deals with whatever is going on. His prices are reasonable. His staff is excellent. It's just like what you need. You go in and they treat you well and they take care of whatever you need, you go out and you don't have nightmares afterwards. They're just really, really, really good. The vet has super good care.

Description of Work
I'm taking my dog to Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic. On Tuesday, I'm taking him Tuesday for his annual checkup.

03/20/2012

Deborah S.

They are very caring and they did a good job. They are very thorough.

Description of Work
I take my pets to this clinic.

12/28/2011

Melissa M.

They were great. They were very caring, easy to talk to, and compassionate.

Description of Work
I used them for veterinary services.

09/15/2011

John F.

Overall I was very happy with their service. I had very positive experience with them. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Yesterday I took my pets to Wilsonville Veterinary Clinic for their regular check up and shot.

08/02/2011

Joan B.

My Poodle spends a lot of time on the grooming table. To make certain she doesn't associate a table with anything unpleasant , Dr. Hardinge examines her on the floor. She also receives her vaccinations on the floor. I appreciate Dr. Hardinge's consideration of how Remy's experience at the vet clinic may affect her other activities.

Description of Work
My 15 month old Standard Poodle has seen Dr. Hardinge since she was 9 weeks old. All of the veterinarians and the support staff are professional, courteous and respectful of the animals. The clinic utilizes the latest technology and most current medical information.

04/28/2011

Bruce K.

The clinic did an excellent job. I have been a patient for over 20 years.

Description of Work
My dog went into the clinic for vaccinations and anal gland expression. In addition, she was bathed and groomed (nails etc)

09/28/2009

Sarah S.

The staff is always friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Dr. Calkins and his staff at top of the line. We have two Chinese Shar Pei dogs and Dr. Calkins is one of the most experienced vets in the U.S. when it comes to working with this exotic breed.

10/08/2005

VALERIE H.

THIS IS ONE OF 2 SURGERIES THIS OLD DOG HAS NEEDED IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS; NOT AN EASY THING FOR AN ELDERLY PET. AS ALWAYS, HE WAS GIVEN THE BEST OF CARE. MY SON HAD TO PICK UP THE DOG AND THEY RELEASED HIM WITHOUT PAYMENT AND LET ME COME IN A FEW DAYS LATER TO PAY THE BILL.

Description of Work
SURGERY ON LEG WOUND ON 12 YEAR OLD GOLDEN RETRIEVER.

07/27/2005

KELLY N.

THERE IS NOTHING EXTRAORDINARILY GOOD OR BAD. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE. IT IS ABOUT WHAT I WOULD EXPECT TO PAY. I HAVEN'T REALLY MET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE.

Description of Work
THEY DO PET BOARDING.

Category kennels

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Veterinary including preventive care, ultrasonography, radiology, pharmacy & surgery.