Sports Medicine Oregon

With Angi since October 2008

Our team of specialty-trained physicians takes pride in providing the community with the highest quality orthopedic care. Whether it is the professional athlete or the weekend warrior, we strive to provide timely and comprehensive care at our state-of-the-art facility which includes on-site X-ray, outpatient physical therapy, and an adjoining surgery center....

07/28/2015

CATEGORY

09/23/2014

Very professional. He is an outstanding doctor! Great results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Specialists--Knee and Shoulder

CATEGORY knee doctor,shoulder doctor

01/20/2014

Within 2 weeks I was off all pain meds and within 5 days of surgery, I started physical therapy. I couldn't be happier. Their complex contains their offices, surgery center and physical therapy and everyone has been absolutely wonderful. I'm ahead of schedule with rehab and would highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Murphy. I'm grateful that he did my surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tore my rotator cuff and bicep tendon in a work related accident. Dr. Kevin Murphy performed arthroscopic and repair a very large rotator cuff tear and reattached my bicep.

CATEGORY shoulder doctor

10/15/2013

The office staff, nurses, and doctor were very professional and personable. X-rays were taken. Dr. Edelson was very thorough in his explanation and review of the x-rays. He was informative and provided numerous options for treatment and relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Experiencing increase in knee problems from an injury which occurred many years ago.

CATEGORY knee doctor

09/09/2013

Well, I called to make an appointment with Dr. Greenleaf and was given an appointment with Dr. Trimberger. No explanation why. However, I really like Dr. T so that was fine. He basically did a consultation with me and told me he could do steroid injections for my knees or, if I wanted, he could refer me to an orthopedist who could do hip replacement surgery. I told him I'd think it over and call h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have arthritis in my knees and one hip. I wanted to see an orthopedist and my primary doctor sent me to Sports Medicine Oregon so see Dr. Greenleaf. I ended up seeing Dr. Trimberger however.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor