Oregon Dogs Inc

With Angi since May 2011

1889 Willamette Falls Dr

West Linn, OR 97068

Cost is determined by the job....

02/02/2013

CLYDE B.

Our King Shepherd "McKinley" was a 120lbs. of matted and muddy fir .When she appeared out from the doggy play room she had transformed into dog show dog quality, "Super Star" . I was amazed how beautiful she appeared and how overwhelmingly happy and proud my " McKinley" was . I would definitely use them again if i could get another appointment ,OregonDogsinc. are very busy on the weekends,so last second appointments are difficult to come-by . Make plans ahead of time and they will do there best to accommodate you .

Description of Work
Haircut , shampoo and Nails

Category pet grooming

05/04/2011

Jo-Ann M.

Oregon Dogs, Inc. is an excellent establishment. We've been bringing our dog to their daycare facility for several months. It's clean as a whistle, with a huge amount of running space, and an attentive, caring staff. I've got a lively puppy that they've treated with extreme TLC. They understand each of their dogs and they even guide them toward better habits while in their care. They temperament test dogs before the first session, so I'm never worried about an aggressive dog. They also have a do-it-yourself grooming section, and a professional groomer is available by appointment. Their shop is lovely, too. I would highly recommend Oregon Dogs, Inc. to every dog owner I know.

Description of Work
My dog goes to Oregon Dogs, Inc. for daycare. He's usually there six hours at a time, which is a "half-day" pass. They have longer hours available. He plays and socializes with other dogs in a huge gym-type atmosphere.

Category kennels

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Boarding Kennels

Dog daycare, grooming, self wash, dog & cat retail.