Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Tualatin, OR
There are 6 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Tualatin
- BEST FRIENDS DOG GROOMINGMegan took very good care of our Yorkie Poo Charlie for grooming. I was hesitant to try a new groomer but the results were fantastic. Very pleased and ecstatic with the results and will definitely be a return customer. Since we were a new client, Megan did a great job asking questions to provide us with the cut we wanted. Charlie seemed happy and looked beautiful. Overall, think this was one of the best grooming appointments she has had. Paws up to Megan and My Best Friends dog grooming read less
- FRANKO'S DOG GROOMINGWe have been going to Franco's for over 30 years with all of our dogs. Over the years we have used all of their services with multiple dogs. I have always been happy with them. A few of our pets have been rather challenging and they always treated them well. I love them
- Wash’n Roll Mobile Pet GroomingKathy came with her husband and it was the best hair cuts my dogs have ever had. My dogs were so happy. Totally refer Kathy. If it wasn't for her patience with my dogs right before our wedding in 5 days and given then the best hair cut in the world. I can't speak higher of her.
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.I have boarded my three dogs here for the last 6 years whenever I leave town--approximately 6-10 times a year. I love the great care and responsiveness of the staff and never worry about my dogs. They are always happy to be left off. They get plenty of play time and walks every day. I highly recommend Rock Creek Kennels! I would not leave my dogs anywhere else read less
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.We've used this kennel a lot and have always been extremely happy with it. The facilities and care they provide are top-notch. Special instructions for food, medicine, walks, exercise, or whatever has never been a problem there. They get to know and remember the animals and have picked up on health issues with ours while under their care. read less
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.It went amazing! Debbie and Craig and all the folks at Rock Creek Kennels Always go above and beyond to ensure that my fur babies are well taken care of and happy. They get taken an extra walks, get groomed before we pick them up— it’s so nice to know that they are so well taken care of that I don’t have to worry. I most definitely love the suite option for the doggies. Private rooms with toys, beds, and even TVs. Highly recommend them! A++ read less
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.Made a reservation for our small dog for several days in one of their kennels. Was told what I needed to bring and dropped dog off at the kennels. My dog has been there several times in the past and always comes home in a very good mood. Have taken him to other kennels in the past and he doesn't seem quite so content when he comes home. They are very organized and seem to really love the animals, and the setting is absolutely gorgeous. I don't take my dog anywhere else now that I've found Rock Creek Kennels. He has also stayed there for longer periods (almost two weeks) and is his same happy self when he comes home read less
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.The staff was very friendly. They asked questions about him to get to know his personality and his 'special' talents (opening gates is his 'specialty'...). They took me on a tour and were very accommodating as I checked out my dog's run and reassured him I'd be back soon. As I left I felt confident he would be well taken care of. When I picked him up he was clean and happy. We will definitely be taking him back to Rock Creek Kennels next time we need to board hi read less
- Dogs Day OutFirst time there and was thoroughly impressed. She does not use cages but works on each animal within the timeline she sets. My dog had a big patch of pitch that had to be removed and she did a wonderful job. I will definitely take my dog there again.
- FRANKO'S DOG GROOMINGIt went excellent, I am extremely pleased with my dogs cut. Safety was first and foremost, my dog is older, so he gets anxious and has quite a number of benign cysts grown on his body. I was nervous about him getting nicked, but it went perfect! Claire was a wonderful groomer!
Pet Groomers in Tualatin
- Business Description:We at Murrayhill Veterinary Hospital pride ourselves in providing our patients with the very highest standards of medical and surgical care. Our highly skilled veterinarians and certified technicians deliver cutting edge veterinary medicine and outstanding client service, taking whatever time is needed to answer all your questions and concerns. We specialize in diagnosing the difficult cases. We are pioneers in pain management – offering traditional therapies along with alternative therapi.. read lessRecent Review:When Rebecca observed the state of Ruckus's anal area (where the skin was inflamed), she proactively assessed the need to have Dr Scholnic examine him. The two concluded that they needed to treat him for an infection using topological antibiotics in addition to the anal sack express. Rebecca's pro-active action prevented a potentially more serious infection from occuring. This is typical of the type of professionalism our dog recieves from the quality oriented Murrayhill staf read lessMike M.
- Business Description:At the Parkway Veterinary Hospital, we are committed to supporting the human-animal bond, and have been a strong advocate since our inception of 1986. We believe the bond between people and their companion animals provides joy, enrichment, balance and health benefits to both, and the relationship deserves the highest level of respect and compassion. Members since 1996 of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), we are dedicated to practicing excellence in Veterinary medicine and are .. read lessRecent Review:I've been using them for ten years now. They are the best best veterinarians that I've used. They were phenomenal, caring and compassionate. The rice is reasonable as well. I love them very much.DIANE F.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job.Recent Review:Kathy came with her husband and it was the best hair cuts my dogs have ever had. My dogs were so happy. Totally refer Kathy. If it wasn't for her patience with my dogs right before our wedding in 5 days and given then the best hair cut in the world. I can't speak higher of her read lessKathy G.
- Business Description:COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:Probably the best groom Biff has ever had...we will make another appointment soon!Lynette H.
- Business Description:Don’t let this charming 1950’s style stucco building fool you. There is New Millennium medicine taking place inside. Just a soccer ball kick from Providence Park, Portland Animal Clinic is your one-stop-shop for all your pet’s needs: From a wide assortment of prescription diets and flea control for cats and dogs, to long term and short term boarding—to that special spa day that your animal companion has been hinting about. Portland Animal Clinic is the place. Appointment Hours: Mon-Thurs 9 A.. read lessRecent Review:Dr. Castle and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Castle calls after any surgical procedure to go over what has taken place. I know I can call with any questions about my pet's care. The cost seems reasonable. It is a small practice and I feel like they know my dog and will treat her well read lessHeather W.
- Business Description:Newberg Veterinary Hospital in Newberg, Oregon is a full service animal hospital serving dogs and cats, horses, llamas, alpacas, as well as sheep and goats. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your companion animal. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy animals; early detection and treatment of disease as your companion animal ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during h.. read lessRecent Review:The services the hospital provides are excellent. Because of the help of the veterinarians my senior dog remains in good health. The veterinarians are dedicated to helping solve issues. They explain the issues and provide excellent treatment read lessMARY F.
- Business Description:We are an indoor/outdoor dog daycare, boarding, grooming and training facility. Let your dog enjoy their day while you are at work, running errands or out of town, by bringing them to Dogs Day Out for a day of fun & socialization with other doggie friends. We offer an impeccably clean facility with plenty of fresh air and water. Check out our website, www.dogs-day-out-daycare.com for more information or feel free to stop by for a tour read lessRecent Review:The owner Becky is a *****. My silver lab Smokey was bitten on the face the first week he was there. He stills has the scars on both sides of his nose. The sent the wrong dog home with me several months later when they sent a silver lab named Piper home with me instead of Smokey. It took them an hour to figure this out. She kicked me and my dog out on Wednessday because she said I was rude to her customers. I was stand ing out side waiting for the lady in front of me to finish dropping off her dogs when a Indian Man walked right in front of me and I told him to get in line and wait his turn. So I was the rude dog and got kicked out. Read the other reviews and see what they have to say about the owner Becky read lessJulia M.
- Business Description:The Cat Care Professionals use over 40 years of combined cat specific experience to support the health and well-being of cats and kittens in a very special environment. The unique facility, conveniently located by Bridgeport Village Mall, removes the stress of dog smells and sounds providing a calm atmosphere to make each visit less stressful. Cat owners are supported by doctors and staff who take the time to listen . They provide expert advice, explaining options for care. These options help.. read lessRecent Review:I took my cat there for several years. On the upside, they are a cat only clinic which I like. However, they are expensive, constantly want testing, and are not very open to a discussion about it. Once I expressed concerns over cost and testing (even when I didn't mention it at later appointments), Dr. C was very defensive from then on and flat out rude in her responses . I just went to a different vet and the same visit was 20% less, plus there was no push or mention of extra tests read lessDavid M.
- Business Description:The Dog Shop is a full-service dog grooming facility dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by delivering excellent service, quality care; and furnishing a fun, clean, enjoyable atmosphere read lessRecent Review:I have a 9 year old, male American Eskimo who is highly anxious, fearful, nervous American Eskimo and will also tend to nip. I have taken him to The Dog Shop 2x already. The shop is aware of my dog's behavior because I have fully disclosed it when I first made the appointments. Two weeks ago I made an appointment for his grooming for today 9/21/19 and I again I reminded them of his behavior. I brought him in today and the owner Jessica told me if I could put a mussel on him and I said no. She said the only way they could take him is that he needs to be musselled because they have had difficulty with him in the last 2 times he was there. This is my issue: The Dog Shop is fully aware of my dog's behavior, it should be on file. If they have had issues with him in the past and decide they could not handle him I would have appreciated more if they had told me, I would have understood that because I know my dog needs special handling. I understand they need to protect employees' safety, dogs in the shop safety. We have waited for 2 weeks just to find out that they are not going to take him. I could have looked for another groomer who will try to handle him. I guess being passionate in grooming does not go hand in hand with loving all types of animals. I think I am wrong in thinking that anyone involved in the animal industry such as grooming dogs can handle all types of behavior. I believe someone who is in this business would understand and handle such behavior issues. This experience I had with the Dog Shop just tells me that they will only provide superb service and take care of well behaved dogs. So bottom line: if you own a dog that have behavioral issues like mine I do not recommend this place read lessSette B.
- Business Description:We will provide a safe, comfortable, relaxed, home-style environment for your dog to minimize the stress you both feel while you're away. SafeJourney Dog Boarding has been serving the doggie daycare needs of the Portland area for years. We are a crate-less dog boarder and we also offer other services such as* Dog Walking*, *Dog Grooming*, and *Pet Transportation Services!* Home-Style Dog Day Care. Dogs roam free, play, and socialize! All family pets who need a place to stay during the day, .. read lessRecent Review:My dog Shadow, a happy well-behaved, well-trained and well-socialized dog stayed with them Friday night through Sunday night. When I got him back, Shadow was not himself. I called 10 minutes before I picked him up and Craig said "is that the one with docked tail?" I replied, "no. No docked tail, no docked ears. He is a black pit lab mix." When I got there I waited about 15 mins, which was a little long considering I gave them a heads up 10 mins prior. Craig said, "he was running around.." When Shadow finally appeared, he was walking slowly towards another room looking disoriented. I called him towards me "Shadow come." He wagged his tail and somewhat happy to see me but not his usual jolly self. Craig said, "he is a sleepy boy." He sleeps but once you wake him up, he gets up in a jiff no matter what time. He had two big gashes on his body. See pics. When I got him home he did not want to eat. I coaxed him to and he did eat a few kibbles. He never refuses food! NEVER! I then noticed he was trembling for about 10 seconds about every 10 seconds all night. Twenty minutes later, he vomited the very little food he ate. I called the day care and Craig did not know anything by saying "I got here at 4." I’m not a doctor, but he looked sedated. His pupils were dilated and had a glazed look on his face for two days. He was a shell of himself. The following morning, he still did not want to eat. We went out to potty and he had diarrhea! It was the kind that was so watery it was like he was peeing out of his ***. When I called Christina, still no explanation. She did not even take responsibility at all read lessJoanna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- West Linn
- Oak Grove
- Oregon City
- Happy Valley
- Saint Paul
dog groomers in Tualatin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A DOG GONE GOOD PLACE21185 EVERGREEN PKWY
- Affordable Dog Grooming505 SW Victoria Court
- Alfie's Canine Fitness Center4229 Southeast 182nd Avenue
- Ally's Dog Spa103 W Historic Columbia River Hwy
- Animal Care Group of Lake Oswego3996 Douglas Way
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Animal Medical Inc3417 NE 78th St
- AQUA DOG16157 NW CORNELL RD 111
- A DOG GONE GOOD PLACE
- Banfield The Pet Hospital7500 SW Dartmouth St
- Banfield The Pet Hospital1816 NE 82nd Ave
- Bark Avenue Grooming440 Portland Ave
- Bark Zone19 S State St
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- BARKZONE1281 NE 25TH AVE O
- BEAUTY FOR THE BEAST (2 Locations)3832 NE SANDY BLVD/5215 N Lombard St
- Beaverton Pet Clinic11876 Sw Beavertn Hllsdle Hwy
- Bowwow Happy1424 SE Linden Ct
- Broadway Veterinary Clinic2315 NE Broadway St
- Bubbles N' Bows Dog Salon7695 SW 88th Avenue
- Banfield The Pet Hospital
- Camp Doggie Tails8526 SW Terwilliger Blvd
- Cascade Summit Animal Hospital22320 Salamo Rd
West Linn, Oregon
- CAT CARE PROFESSIONALS17888 SW McEwan RD
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Cat Hospital of Portland8065 SE 13th Ave
- Cats In The City2036 SE Tacoma St
- Cayly's Doggy Styles310 NE 2nd St
- Cleaners-R-Us1829 SE Haig St
- COMPANION PET CLINIC3345 NE 82nd Ave
- Companion Pet Clinic800 NE Tenney Rd 101
- COOPER MOUNTAIN KENNEL21150 SW FARMINGTON RD
- Cornell Road Veterinary Clinic1803 NE Cornell Rd
- Camp Doggie Tails
- Halsey East Animal Clinic16057 NE Halsey Street
- Hannah Society Clackamas12000 SE 82nd Ave Ste A 209
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Happy Tails Dog Wash & Day Spa8056 E Mill Plain Blvd
- Happy Valley Veterinary Hospital15957 SE Happy Valley Town Center dr
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Hart Road Animal Hospital16400 SW Hart Rd. Ste D
- Hayden Meadows Pet Clinic1210 N Hayden Meadows Dr
- Healthy Hound1239 California Way
- Hug-A-Bubba's Doggie Day Care & Grooming8635 SW Canyon Rd
- Halsey East Animal Clinic
- In Your Home Pet Grooming by Kasey590 Fairview Ave SE
- In Your Home Pet Grooming by Kasey
- Jan's Dog Grooming1600 E Fourth Plain Blvd
- Jan's Dog Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Many Paws Kennel680 W MAIN ST
- Meowhaus feline boarding and day spa5244 NE Sandy Blvd.
- MERIDIAN PARK VETERINARY HOSPITAL6650 SW NYBERG ST
- Montage Happyland Dog & Cat Vacations10200 NE 72nd Ave
- MONTAGE PET BOARDING10200 NE 72ND AVE
- Mountain View Veterinary Hospital300 S Redwood St Ste 115
- MT Hood Pet Resort17440 Meinig Ave
- Murrayhill Veterinary Hospital14831 SW Teal Blvd
- Many Paws Kennel
- Neighborhood Pet Clinic12616 NW 36th Ave
- NEWBERG VETERINARY HOSPITAL3716 E PORTLAND RD
- NOAH'S ARF1306 NW 18TH AVE
- NORTH PLAINS VETERINARY CLINIC10395 NW GLENCOE RD STE 700
North Plains, Oregon
- North Portland Veterinary Hospital3000 N Lombard
- Neighborhood Pet Clinic
- PACIFIC AVENUE VET CLINIC2625 PACIFIC AVE.
Forest Grove, Oregon
- Pampered Paws Grooming LLC812 Molalla Ave,
Oregon City, Oregon
- PARKWAY VETERINARY HOSPITAL3 SW MONROE PKWY Y
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Patty's Precious Pets12343 SW 132nd Ct
- PET-A-CURE18071 NW STONEHEDGE CT
- PETABLE PET GROOMING15590 SE 82ND DR
- Petco200 Triangle Ctr Ste 230
- Petco - Clackamas9078 SE Sunnyside Rd
- Petco - Tualatin8775 Tualatin Sherwood Rd
- Petco Animal Supplies8820 NE 5th Ave
- Petsmart7501 SW Dartmouth St
- PetSmart316 NE 78th St
- PetSmart8315 SW Jack Burns Blvd
- PETSMART130 SE 192ND AVE
- PetSmart - Portland9721 NE Cascades Pkwy
- PetSmart Store #1696 Tualatin7029 SW Nyberg St
- Portland Animal Clinic1755 SW Madison St
- POWER LINE KENNELS44420 SE COALMAN RD
- PUP SCRUB202 NE SECOND ST
- Pup-A-Razzi16300 SW Hart Rd Ste H
- PACIFIC AVENUE VET CLINIC
- Quality Pet Service15710 SE Mill Plain Blvd A
- Quality Pet Service
- RAMSHORN BOARDING KENNEL22571 NW ROOSEVELT DR
- Rawson Woodcraft11331 S Forest Ridge
Oregon City, Oregon
- Rick's Mobile Sharpening16108 NE San Rafael
- Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.9735 NW OLD CORNELIUS PASS RD
- Rose City Veterinary Hospital809 SE Powell Blvd
- RAMSHORN BOARDING KENNEL
- Safe Journey Dog Boarding3525 SE Milwaukie Ave
- Scooby Shack17620 SW 63rd Ave
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Serenity Pet Care10318 SW Riverwood Lane
- SHERWOOD FAMILY PET CLINIC15970 SW TUALATIN SHERWOOD RD
- Sniff Dog Hotel1828 NW Raleigh St
- Steffie's House Dog Grooming3829 SE Washington St
- Safe Journey Dog Boarding