Kadel's Auto Body

Founded 1954 • With Angi since October 2006

10075 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd

Tualatin, OR 97062

When you have an accident, you need Kadel’s Auto Body. Everything we do at Kadel’s is geared toward your peace of mind by restoring your vehicle to pre-accident condition as conveniently for you as possible. Our commitment to quality is backed by our written lifetime guarantee. All of our technicians are I-CAR Gold certified, so you can be assured your vehicle is truly in the hands of experts....

06/18/2014

Jimmy L.

Description of Work
Repair and repaint front fascia on Nissan Versa

06/03/2014

Doris H.

Excellent all around. Gave a quick, detailed estimate with no pressure. (and was $250 less than other estimates). Was flexible about scheduling and performing work. e.g. Was available to accept the car before starting hours and was flexible about pickup dates.) We received updates as work was progressing and again when it was done. And no surprises! Work was excellent, complete on time and at the price estimated.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted scratches/dent in rear side of car

02/13/2013

Sean S.

We didn't pay anything out of pocket because everything was covered through our insurance. They were great and they were referred to us by our insurance company. They got the work done quickly and did good work. It was really seamless. They have a good system. They had the rental company meet me there. There were no problems. They are super friendly and call you with updates. The office is really clean and they are professional.

Description of Work
For auto body work I used Kadel's Auto Body. My car was hit in a parking lot.

06/07/2011

SUSAN D.

It was a very pleasant experience. their estimate was not the least expensive, nor the most. But they performed as expected. Called before the service to determine if their estimate was competitive, they stayed within budget, and had my car ready when promised. My estimator, Doc Hoots, was professional, and made sure I knew exactly the service they would perform. My overall satisfaction is very high; I have recommende their service to my spouse for her car.

Description of Work
Accidently bumped the top of the trunk lid and scraped the plastic cover of the rear bumper while backing up when delivering recyclables to the local station. My fault, but since I will keep my car a few more years than normal due to the economy, I wanted my vehicle in good condition, and Kadel's delivered. Kadel's removed the trunk lid dent repainted the entire thing, filled in and sanded the ding in the rear bumper and painted the entire bumper also. They also recommended a plastic covering dealer who made my fear trunk platform better than new. I also had a scrape under my front right bumper from a previous incident, and they wet sanded and touched up with paint. It's not perfect, but they did the work under the existing estimate, and it's not really not noticeable now. They also washed and rubbed out the entire exterior of my car.

10/31/2006

B Z.

As I use my truck for business. Scott worked with me to get my truck in and out with only one-day's downtime. I really appreciated it.

Description of Work
After a minor accident, the bumper on my Dodge Ram had to be replaced.

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Kadel’s offers free damage estimates for all repairs ranging from minor fender bender mishaps to major collisions. When you call us toll free at 1-888-4-KADELS, we’ll schedule you an appointment at the nearest Kadel’s shop, arrange for your car to be towed if necessary and contact your insurance adjuster to help facilitate the process for you. We have experts for your particular insurance carrier and will assist you throughout the entire process.