ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE OF OREGON

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2008

Family-owned automotive repair and maintenance facility. Bright, clean, friendly. ASE-certified mechanics. Member Automotive Service Association (ASA)....

GRIMMS SERVICE

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

01/09/2018

Work was done quickly and efficiently. When a new issue arose after the work was done the shop quickly got my car back in and corrected the issue at no charge. They were professional an courteous at all times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Fuel Pump and Idler Pulley.

01/17/2017

They've consistently given me a good price and done good work on all of my vehicles over the years. They're very honest people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car was acting up and he did a computer diagnosis for me.

09/19/2015

When I arrived at the shop I was on my way to the airport, my ride had followed me to the shop to drop off my jeep. I was immediately told by the mechanic that he wouldn't work on my engine, that it isn't something they do. He also told me that my Jeep couldn't just sit there (I didn't have time to take it home) so I was forced to purchase an oil change. If they had just told me that when I called...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called a week prior to this date to let the shop know I had a serious knock in my engine and that I wanted them to diagnose and repair it. No problem they said, and set an appointment for me, for the day I was flying out to Arizona. They only changed my oil and added additives.

05/29/2015

It took two hours, as they said it would take.  The car engine is more robust, energetic and muscular than before.  Nice and clean waiting room but there is no coffee pot or popcorn machine so bring your snacks and a book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned up a 2000 Dodge Caravan with new sparks and wires and checked out other parts of the engine as requested.

05/12/2015

The Air Conditioner (AC) in my 2008 Chevy Silverado quit working a few weeks back.  After reading positive reviews on Angie's list (and YELP) I decided to try Advanced Automotive of Oregon.  I received a call within 1 hour of dropping off the truck.  A loose wire connection to the AC motor was the apparent problem; fixed without charge. Thank you so much for not milking me!  You've earned my trust...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed AC.

CATEGORY auto repair

COMPLETE AUTO & LIGHT TRUCK MAINTENANCE & REPAIR, WHEEL ALIGNMENTS, BRAKES, ELECTRICAL & FUEL SYSTEMS, AIR CONDITIONING, DEQ SERVICE, COOLING SYSTEMS, MANUAL & AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE, CLUTCHES, BELTS & HOSES, SUSPENSION, DIFFERENTIALS & DIAGNOSTIC WORK.

AUTO BODY & PAINT.