Springfield Buick

Auto Service
Auto Accessories
Auto Sales
Auto Tires

Our tagline "Scherer's Springfield Buick, since 1949," is impressive enough on its own; however the foundations of Springfield Buick were laid much earlier. The history of the Motors dates all the way back to the dawn of the automotive age in the United States! Springfield Buick is proud to offer the latest new Buick cars & SUVs between Coos Bay and Redmond, Oregon. If you're looking for a new Enclave in Coos Bay, a roomy LaCrosse, or the new Verano in Eugene, you'll find them all at Springfield Buick. From the Encore to the Verano, if you're trying to find a Bend Buick dealer, then you're at the right place. Visit us first to take advantage of our special offers and friendly low-pressure service. Apply for financing and schedule your test drive with us today to see why more Eugene and Corvallis Buick drivers prefer doing business with us in Central Oregon. Additional phones - (866) 422-9163, (541) 393-2851. Family Owned & Operated. Financing available....

05/25/2016

Category auto repair

07/15/2015

We saw the car on the website. Went down, test drove and decided to buy. I ask for the deal printed on the windshield. After a little back and forth with the credit union and a day later, we got a better deal!!!! Vic was awesome. A nice small, friendly dealership I would gladly refer, and use again!

Description of Work
Sold me a "gently" used 2014 Buick LaCrosse

Category car sales

02/24/2014

They do an excellent service. Whenever we had a vehicle into them, my husband will stand in there and kind of oversee what's being done because he doesn't trust a lot of these people and he doesn't feel that way about them anymore. The head of the service department is still the same one. They are still there operating in the same place and that says a lot for a company. The price was good. It was all brand new parts. We were very happy with the work they did. They were very responsive. They answered all of the questions we had and made it all very clear. Their punctuality is great.

Description of Work
I used Springfield Buick to service my car.

Category auto repair

09/14/2013

I stopped by a few days earlier to test drive a 93 Mustang Convertible on the lot. I went back the following Saturday to make a deal to purchase the car. The salesperson, Corey, was professional, friendly, and worked hard so I could purchase the car that my husband and I really wanted at a price which we were both satisfied. While waiting for my supposedly 'pre-approved' loan to go thru; we talked about cars, and made it very pleasant to wait. I was even able to have my insurance agent fax coverage paperwork so I could drive the car home. I am pleased with this experience. And may even be in the market for another Fox-body Mustang for my husband so we don't have to share.

Description of Work
Purchased a used car. A 1993 Mustang Convertible.

Category car sales

09/10/2013

My appointment time was met, and the work was performed most competently. The added bonus is always an exterior wash, at no extra cost. The Springfield Buick service department is first-rate. In addition to routine maintenance, I have had them make major repairs on other Buicks I've owned, and the work is always done very well, at a reasonable rate. As an example, my daughter brought her LeSabre up from Coos Bay recently to have a water-leak repair done. The quote she had received from a Coos Bay agency was $300; Springfield Buick's charge was less than $100.

Description of Work
As they have for years, Springfield Buick provided 3000-mile servi ce for my 2003 LeSabre. They always do an excellent job in a while-you-wait, timely fashion.

Category auto repair,car accessories

04/04/2011

I took it in with the above problems. They did the oil change and charged me $32.00. and was told they needed a part for the lights, they would call when the part comes in,then they would fix both the belt and lights. One week later they call and say they have the part so I travel 25 miles to get there. So three hours later. they call and say they can"t fix it because it isn't the part they thought it was. So I get there and the belt was not fixed either. they said I told them not to fix the belt. Which I never said.They charged me sixty dollars for labor. and nothing was fixed.

Description of Work
Oil change, tried to fix front lights,and sqiicky belt.

Category auto repair,car accessories

Auto Sales & Maintenance, Oil Change, Brake Inspection, Cooling System, Fuel & Air Filter, Shocks, Spark Plugs, Timing Belt, Tire Rotation, Transmission, Wheel Alignment & Air Conditioner

Ask For Details