ALPINE IMPORT SERVICE

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2006

Auto Service
Auto Inspections

We offer the friendliest and highest quality service in Lane County with a huge inventory or NEW and used Volvo parts. Our services include gasoline fuel injection, anti-lock brake systems, electrical systems, hybrid ignition, electronic systems, and accessories. Come see us today for all your Volvo needs at Alpine Import Service...

12/22/2010

They did some great work and some poor. The service they provided was good. They are great people. I have had problems with them in the past but they have been solved. Years ago they had serviced a car and they made a mistake. Their prices are very high. They are more than the dealers. The quality of work was good the last time I used them.

Description of Work
I used Alpine Import Services during summer.

10/07/2010

Great, he made the repair and had the car out the next day.

Description of Work
My daughter's '82 Volvo wouldn't start so we had it towed to Pat's shop because he checked the car out for us when we bought it. Overall I will take the Volvo to him to service in future even though there are probably closer shops which specialize in Volvo service. He knows his stuff

12/28/2007

We found Jim and crew to be friendly and reliable. We felt confident they knew what they were doing and charged a reasonable price. There was no "padding" of the bill with false or mistaken recommendations -everything they recommended made sense and the improvement after repairs was evident. We're about to take our son's car back to get some additional work done before he heads back to college.

Description of Work
We bought two 240 Volvos this fall, a 1990 and a 1991. Both needed minor repairs. We had Alpine look over the cars and tell us what they found. We had them repair miscellaneous things like ball joints, motor mounts, shocks, replace a broken antenna, etc.

10/19/2006

Great! My only lifetime experience with a competent and honest auto repair company. I avoid the Volvo dealer at all costs. This repair took quite a bit of analysis and the shop is equally equipped for diagnostics as the dealer. In fact Alpine usually has parts that the dealer has to order. You always get prompt service and transportation to and from the shop.

Description of Work
Air Intake system needed repair and under car ''liner'' needed replacing. In addition, oil change service done at same time. Wanted to leave the car and get a ride back home.

Category auto repair

Many customers have been known to pass their Volvo down to their kids as they move into college. With this kind of loyalty and belief in Volvo, Alpine will continue to be a part of family vehicles and their maintenance plans. Our technicians are ASE Certified and have been trained & schooled in computer engine idle controls, electronics, gas engine repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover