Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Salem, OR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Salem
- Celia's Mobile GroomingIt was mine and my puppy’s first time experiencing/dealing with a dog groomer. The prices are great and it’s all with the convenience and comfort at your own home. My pup looks great, Holly did an amazing job! Definitely recommend and will be a regular customer :)
- Claws-N-PawsWe love Claws-N-Paws! We have been taking our dog here for years and they are always so good to her. Today I brought in our bearded dragon and they clipped his nails and did a wonderful job. Melissa was excellent with my beardie and I can tell that all the staff truly love animals. Thanks so much!
- Sunny Paws GroomingWe have two very different types of dogs--a 100+ lb. Newfoundland and a 22 lb. miniature Schnauzer. All of the staff at Sunny Paws were so friendly and excited to groom our dogs. They were conveniently located to where we live; and we were happy about the way their grooming of both our dogs turned out read less
- Laura's Laundramutt GroomingLaura has worked with my dog extensively to get her to be more relaxed and less afraid during the clipping process. My dog has gotten much better, but still goes wild at times. Laura has been extremely patient with her and allows me to hold and comfort my dog while Laura trims her. Laura really cares for all of the dogs she cares for, but I am very thankful for the extra care she gives to my special needs dog read less
- Puppy Love GroomingI have never taken my dog to a groomer before. I researched various places and settled upon this one through Angie's List. I found the service was extreemly satisfying to all. Our dog was very relaxed when we picked him up and clearly had been treated well, our main priority. He was the softest I've ever felt him and I could actually breathe him in and felt completely in love with his fresh scent! I was beyond words when the bill was at least half as much as the other places quoted! I am unable to afford a dog groomer on my budget regularly, however this visit made me think I will do whatever it takes to treat us both to this oh so happy and clean fresh dog once a month!! I am a truly satisfied customer and I know my dog is as well!! (and he has a cute little blue bandana to wear home too!!! Just love this place! read less
- LE POOCH DOG GROOMINGLe Pooch Dog Grooming is very knowledgeable and did a great job with my dog. We actually ended up having a health condition that she recognized and she gave us information on and we were able to go to the vet and get it fixed but it could've been life threatening and it wasn't something we even noticed, it literally saved our dog read less
- The Dog BarkIt is good. They do a good job. Shannon, the owner, is personable, nice and does a good job. While the dog is being groomed they wash the dog; during the dry time the dog can go play with other dogs.
- PET VILLAGE LTDI needed to board my dog Oliver. He is a very large standard poodle. He is used to a lot of attention. Luckily at Pet Village you can schedule playtime. They are a full service salon so I had my dog groomed too. They give you the option of their food or your own. They also will give a prescription if needed. When I picked up my dog he was happy healthy and clean. He wasn't stressed at all. I will definitely use them again! read less
- Care More Animal HospitalWe are very happy with the groomer and the animal hospital. The price and quality is very good. We will keep going back.
- HAIRS A FLYIN PET BOUTIQUESo amazing. My poor, elderly dog was dirty and matted. He had had an appointment with a different grooming shop and had a seizure on the table while being groomed. They called and said to come get him and never bring him back. Our vet tech recommended Hair's A Flyin' and we made arrangements with them to groom him while he was sedated. She worked on him off and on all morning while I stayed nearby, but not in the building. He needed more meds at one point and she was willing to wait for them to and quot;kick inand quot; then started on him again. She was calm and soothing and he came through it just fine. Her every concern was for his comfort and welfare. After a couple of years of so-so grooming at a place that, frankly, made my dog very anxious, I am so happy to find the wonderful women at Hair's A Flyin'. I recommend them highly read less
Pet Groomers in Salem
- Business Description:PET VILLAGE LTD IS AN OREGON CORPORATION FOUNDED IN 1974. WE HAVE APPROXIMATELY 10 EMPLOYEES DEPENDING UPON THE TIME OF YEAR. JENNIFER REID IS THE GENERAL MANAGER AND ALSO THE DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINER. WE DO NOT HIRE SUBCONTRACTORS TO DO THE WOR read lessRecent Review:Fantastic, I just read the complaint on their training. I am a professional man tracker / K9 Trainer as well as a SEARCH AND RESCUE K9 Handler Retired. I have bought, trained, and kenneled my animals at Pet Village with no complaints. I have never seen a dog treated in the manner that was stated by a person giving this company a F rating unless the dog was out of control because the handler / owner had no clue. They do not use chokes at Pet Village, they use Pinch Collars and never in my 20 years going to Pet Village have I seen any animal mis -treated in any way. In fact I would say the family has a solid history in Professional and Obedience Dog Training that is unmatched here in the Northwest United States, and remember I am a professional dog trainer / handler and I use them read lessGeorge V.
- Business Description:Our goal at The Dog Bark is to provide your beloved “furry child” with an environment very similar to their home environment during the times you are unable to be with them; one that is safe, fun, educational and full of love. Each dog in our care has individual needs, strengths and weaknesses. At The Dog Bark, we treat each dog as a valued and individual member of our community. Safety and cleanliness are top priorities at The Dog Bark. All staff members have undergone training in pet care a.. read lessRecent Review:We have brought our gentle 8 year old lab to The Dog Bark since we moved to Salem in 2018. Last week she was randomly bitten by another dog. The staff called and told us what happened and said we’ll probably need to take her to the vet. We know that happens but we expected someone to call and follow up and check on her. When we called in ourselves the owner said she’d been out of town (ummm cell phones..?) and her attitude toward my husband and I was so very disrespectful. We will never go back to The Dog Bark read lessJani H.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SalemClawsNPaws. Debit cards & cash accepted. Military discount available.Recent Review:I had been taking my PomaPoo to them happily for quite awhile without issues. Covid hit, thought they were closed, but seen cars coming going, made appointment, she took longer than normal, like 2 maybe 2 1/2. Hours more than normal. She got like a sunburn within 30 minutes of and started to itching instantly on my floorboard of car. This was March 5th 2020 It is now June 26 2021 she has been frequently back to vet, into get special shampooings, and is on edge of MANGE. FUNGAL infection of skin. She was a beautiful dog happy now miserable with pillow of shame around her head most of the time. Due to them not cleaning after dirty dogs before grooming my little girl read lessLori B.
- Recent Review:We have had our dog here before. Went well. However, this time was very bad! I emailed what is below to owner and he has not responded and it has been over a week. Obviously, does not care. When picking up our dog I walked into the front office and the horrid smell almost knocked me over. Disgusting. I watched as the gal took Tampa's blankets out of what must have been her kennel (it was 9am) and I found myself wondering if Tampa was wrapped in those blankets - just a feeling by the way she held them and then rushed to back room where I could not see. About 8-10 minutes later she came out with only blankets. Then she went to back room and returned with Tampa a few minutes later. Tampa was wet and I asked if she had bathed her. She said yes. Felt suspicious. I noticed that Tampa looked like Linus as her hairs were flying all over (short hair dog). And, she was coughing. Things just were not right. Got home and Tampa was croaking coughing - like something in her throat. Then she kept coughing. Put her on dog antibiotics. Quit coughing but within a day she became lethargic and was quivering throughout her body.. muscles were twitching. She did not eat for 4-5 days. Took her to vet twice. I thought she was going to die. On 6th day she finally snapped out. I have a huge problem with a kennel who hears a dog is sick and does not even call back. What about the health of the other dogs? They, simply, did not care. Afterward, I saw on Yelp reviews that others have had same problems with their boarding there. I will never go here again. I was also frustrated that they did not give me a head's up to her cough and loss of appetite. Surely they noticed it. This did not begin for the first time when getting in the car to leave read lessPam M.
- Recent Review:Shampooch is a clean shop and also boards dogs on her beautifully kept, fenced property. Current grooming prices are $25 per dog of any breed/size, and boarding is $15 per day/night. I've not yet used her boarding service but plan to do so in the future. Doris is a perfectionist when it comes to dog grooming. She loves my dog and I like the way Doris handles her and grooms her. <br / read lessKerin B.
- Business Description:Puppy Love has been known in Salem as the place to go to get your favorite dog or puppy taken care of. Puppy love is open 6 days a week and offers the lowest rates around. Call with questions or for an appointment. We're happy to help. All breeds are more than welcome read lessRecent Review:This was our 3rd visit; trying to get an overall feel for the place. The place itself is somewhat un-cared for; not much focus or attention on the building/site/entry/waiting room. The whole feel is very casual; like your messy neighbor's basement. The two previous visits were ok; didn't seem too rushed, dog seemed happy enough and looked fine. Admittedly, I'm too much a perfectionist, but this last visit, his eyebrows weren't even, his hind end wasn't shaved down as usual and I believe his nail trim may have been missed read lessMichael C.
- Business Description:We are a full-service veterinary practice serving Polk County, Oregon.Recent Review:They're very good. They have genuine care for the pets.caprice r.
- Business Description:Full service all breed pet grooming.Recent Review:Always just a little something not done .....seemed to hurry. Dogs seldom the same. <br />Sandra D.
- Business Description:We are a full grooming, boarding and day care facility for dogs. We have 2 groomers, 2 day care attendants, and 1 groomer assistant.
- Business Description:Dog Boarding for long periods or short. No Kennels,cages or runs. Open fenced acreage. Family atmosphere,Recent Review:Very well. We did see our dog scratch once when we got her home and so we immediately applied Frontline just in case. No problem.BONNI C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Mount Angel
- Saint Paul
dog groomers in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Breed Dog Boarding9365 Sunnyview Rd
- All Breed Dog Boarding
- Claws-N-Paws621 Lancaster Dr NE
- Fluffy Puppy Grooming2227 Country Club Rd.
- Fluffy Puppy Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- The Dog Bark1290 Hoyt St SE
- The Dog Bark
- Zipidy Do Dog Resort & Care11100 W Highway 126
- Zipidy Do Dog Resort & Care