OAK PARK FAMILY DENTAL CARE

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Complete family dental care at 4175 Silverton Rd NE, Salem, Oregon, phone 503-588-7800. We have three dentists with nearly 60 years combined experience. We accept most insurance providers and can arrange financing on approved credit....

05/13/2014

I felt very comfortable with my dentist. He is very nice and not at all scary. He does the work really well. He is very comforting to deal with especially for a dentist.

Description of Work
I used Oak Park Family Dental Care for dentistry. I went in because I had a toothache.

05/12/2014

They are a bit on the luxurious side I think. It is as pleasant and as painless as I have had. The staff has always been nice. The dentists and the staff have all been good, there are a number of dentists there.

Description of Work
My last appointment at Oak Park Family Dental Care was about 7 months ago.

10/14/2013

Turned out the mailer was just a way of 'baiting and switching': went in for cleaning and remounting of loose cap; got the cap glued on, was charged the mailer advertised price for xrays and exam, they refused to do the cleaning unless I spent in excess of $5000.00 that they wanted for other services. In the end, paid full price for less service than mailer advertised, and they refused to refund the excess. Stay away from these people; very smooth not very honest.

Description of Work
Needed teeth cleaned. Went to them due to mailer received, offering a package deal.

05/20/2013

I have been seeing this doctor and hygienist for over 20 years because they are so professional first, but more so because they are so kind, caring and friendly. Dr O'Leary and Laurie have both been doing their job for so long and have made me so comfortable over all these years that I don't even mind going to the dentist. That is the best compliment that I could ever give them. They always explain in detail how my teeth are doing that particular day and what we may need to watch closely in the near future. In this way, I never even (really) have any problem to begin with. This practice is all about preventive dentistry, thus saving me discomfort and money. It is really wonderful to have such a long lasting relationship with the same dentist and hygienist all these years. Thank you both so very much!

Description of Work
This appointment was a regular check-up exam and cleaning. I saw my longtime dentist Dr. O'Leary and dental hygienist Laurie. Laurie gets the cleaning started and fits in the exam with the dentist when he is available between other patients. I received a full cleaning, yearly general x-rays, dental exam with the dentist and was sent on my way with a new brush and floss in about 50 minutes.

04/24/2012

We've been happy with the ones that we've seen there. They're both friendly and professional, and are very good at what they do. I would go there again.

Description of Work
My wife and I have been to various dentists at the Oak Park Family Dental Care. I had a cleaning and some x-rays at the last visit.

11/03/2011

I arrived a few minutes early and the staff greeted me with friendly smiles, verified the nature of my appointment, and asked me to take a seat. In less than a minute I was recalled to the service desk and was told the cost of the work and that Dr. Jennifer Frankel would perform it. She then turned me over to a dental assistant and I was ushered into an exam room. The dental assistant then took the film of my mouth and asked that I wait for the doctor. In a very short time the Dr. came in and introduced herself. She showed me the film and explained what needed to do. She then removed my tooth very expertly. She explained what to expect when the anesthetic wore off and what I should do for the next week or so. I then went back to the billing area and paid for the service. Along with a receipt for the service they also provided me with written instructions for the care of my mouth until it was healed. I was out of there in about an hour and a half. Dr. Frankel will be my dentist in the future. I highly recommend the services at Oak Park Dental Clinic.

Description of Work
I broke a tooth and needed an emergency extraction.

03/12/2011

Dr. O'Leary solved a problem that I had with implants a year ago. Another dentist wouldn't or couldn't find a solution - Dr. O'Leary knew what to do in an instant. Excellent service, very professional - great experience. Thank you.

Description of Work
Had my teeth cleaned - very gentle, did a great job - and I hate to have my teeth cleaned.

12/08/2009

I have been going there for about a year. I think they do good work. They have a good hygienist. I have had a crown done there, and they did a good job. The prices are as reasonable as they can be for a dentist. The staff is very nice.

Description of Work
I go to Oak Park Family Dental Care for dental care.

04/16/2009

I think they do an overall good job and are good at reminding you of your appointment times. Everyone is pleasant and professional. In the past I worked for dentists and the only thing I did not like about them was they put a crown on first, then drilled through it to perform a root canal.

Description of Work
I see the dentist in this group.

Category dentists

General dentistry including fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, veneers, dentures, Snap-on Smile, gum treatments, and cleanings. Wisdom teeth extracted. Cosmetic dentistry including white fillings and tooth whitening. Services for children and youth as well as seniors.

Orthodontia.