Northwest Rehabilitation Associates

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2011

3270 Liberty Rd S

Salem, OR 97302

Owner and therapist Mike Studer is the only board-certified neurologic clinical specialist(NCS)in a 40 mile radius and has been certified for over 20 years. He has been the VP of the APTA Neurology Section, author of book chapters & articles and is an internationally-invited speaker as well as the recipient of the 2011 Neurology Section clinician of the Year, as well as the 2014 Geriatric Section clinician of the year NWRA highlights physical therapists Rene'e James - one of the area's few board-certified orthopedic clinical specialists (OCS); Brady Whetten - one of only two board certified in Geriatrics in the 25 mile radius. Our OT, Trisha Ostrander and Speech Therapist Margaret Smith, bring expertise in hand therapy and Parkinsons/Geriatrics respectively....

08/11/2015

Leandra H.

Description of Work

Category physical therapist,knee doctor,physical medicine

Thank you [member name removed] - we take a lot of pride and spend a lot of effort to ensure that we are the best at what we do. Your review is very much appreciated, your wellness is even more important.

05/14/2013

Michael S.

I'm still having PT and continue to gain range of movement, along with increasing relief from chronic pain.

Description of Work
I would recommend this business to anyone needing Physical Therapy. My therapist, Bailey, was professional, friendly, gave great feedback, while also providing me with much needed relief from pain. I'd suffered for over a year and started to see improvements within weeks. The environment is warm, friendly and professional. I highly recommend Northwest Rehabilitation Associates

Category physical therapist

03/27/2013

Judith F.

This is my second series of physical therapy. Mike has been the only therapist to give me some relief from my sciatic pain. I rated a b on bedside manner as mike is all business probably because he is so busy.

Description of Work
Sciatic pain. Best neurological therapist in Salem! Mike knows his stuff.

Category physical therapist,physical medicine

11/16/2011

Toni S.

The physical therapists in this practice are professionals in every sense of the word. During my treatment for my foot, there was steady improvement from appointment to appointment. I was given exercises to do in between treatments, to assist in my recovery. The single treatment for the nystagmus completely eradicated the vertigo. The staff works very hard to accommodate a patient's work schedule. Though each PT has a and quot;specialtyand quot;, they work together as a cohesive team to provide thorough treatment options. They are committed to ongoing professional development, to provide the most up-to-date treatment advice/options.

Description of Work
My podiatrist prescribed PT for treatment of plantar fasciitis and later, for pain resulting from a bone spur on my heel. During treatment, I mentioned that I was struggling with vertigo, a result of a nystagmus. My PT mentioned that another PT in the practice had great success treating that, so I made an appointment for that therapy as well.

Category physical therapist,foot doctor

11/04/2011

shelly C.

Perfectly met our needs, not taking a long time.........only 3 appts. well worth the time.

Description of Work
went in for a shoulder pain.......came out with shoulder properly alligned and regained musculature. No more pain. gave many ideas for increased mobility and flexibility in shoulder and other areas. Very friendly, yet businesslike in that they got a lot done. Would definately use their services again.

Category physical therapist,physical medicine,occupational therapy

Thank you for your accurate and positive response. We live by our motto, "Specialist Care with a Personal Touch" and it sounds as though you received just that.
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Speech Therapy
    Foot Care - Prosthetics & Orthotics

Lympaedema

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Northwest Rehabilitation Associates

How is Northwest Rehabilitation Associates overall rated?

Northwest Rehabilitation Associates is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Northwest Rehabilitation Associates open?

Northwest Rehabilitation Associates is open:

What payment options does Northwest Rehabilitation Associates provide

Northwest Rehabilitation Associates accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Northwest Rehabilitation Associates offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Northwest Rehabilitation Associates does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Northwest Rehabilitation Associates offer a senior discount?

No, Northwest Rehabilitation Associates does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Northwest Rehabilitation Associates offer?

Northwest Rehabilitation Associates offers the following services: Our clinic offers the only hydrotherapy-based treadmill (for athletes, those recovering from back pain, arthritis, joint replacement, neurological impairment or imbalance). We have the equipment and expertise to stand out as the leading provider in outpatient rehabilitation. We offer all of this, with a welcoming and intelligent reception staff to assist. Mike and Diane Studer invite you to visit NWRA and see us for yourselves!

Are there any services Northwest Rehabilitation Associates does not offer?

Lympaedema