Johnson Family Orthodontics

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

2755 Commercial St SE Suite 200

Salem, OR 97302

At JFO, we encourage our patients to radiate their true personality through their smile. And whether they are young or young-at-heart, grow into themselves while looking at life with the confidence of a stunning smile.  We offer free comprehensive exams to explain treatment options and prices to parents, kids and adults seeking their own orthodontic treatment. So come as you are. This is a place where comfort is paramount. Let us help you live, grow and smile. This is Johnson Family Orthodontics....

01/14/2015

Reynold G.

Description of Work
orthodontic consult...office and dr were do great we had braces put on that day!

05/19/2014

Jeremy L.

From the moment we walked in I was blown away by the look and feel of the place. The office i amazing and very high tech and the patients we saw waiting for their appointments seemed like they were family to the staff that was there. We had only an estimate done and all things considered were able to come away feeling good about the treatment plan and the options to pay for it. A simple follow up call was all that was given so no pushy sales people since we will have to save up(no insurance)to get this procedure and the follow up. I am very excited to get this process going for my teenager so he can feel more confident and smile more often.

Description of Work
Estimate for teenager for braces.

06/15/2012

Katherine M.

In the past 3 months I have gone from having contact on only 3 places in my mouth to have an actual bite. First time in 30 years. I am thrilled. Their office is so friendly and I feel that the care I'm being shown is exceptional. They make me feel very comfortable. The office is very convenient. Great decor in the office. I highly recommend Dr. Cole Johnson and his office staff.

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Johnson for braces to help realign my teeth from longstanding TMJ.

Category orthodontist

You're very sweet Member. We would LOVE more patients just like you in the practice. Thank you so much for your support of our practice and continue to let us know if there is anything we could do to make your experience better.
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Johnson Family Orthodontics

How is Johnson Family Orthodontics overall rated?

Johnson Family Orthodontics is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Johnson Family Orthodontics open?

Johnson Family Orthodontics is open:

What payment options does Johnson Family Orthodontics provide

Johnson Family Orthodontics accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Johnson Family Orthodontics offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Johnson Family Orthodontics does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Johnson Family Orthodontics offer a senior discount?

No, Johnson Family Orthodontics does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Johnson Family Orthodontics offer?

Johnson Family Orthodontics offers the following services: Johnson Family Orthodontics offers braces, Invisalign, Clear braces among other treatment modalities to give you the smile you've always wanted. Consultations and x-rays are free so we can help you find out the best treatment options for you or your child.