Indigo Wellness Center

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

320 Liberty St SE

Salem, OR 97301

Additional address - 2673 12th St, Salem, OR 97302....

07/03/2015

Sharon S.

Massage was pretty good.

Description of Work
Massage appointment. Therapist sat and talked to another customer for 15 minutes past my scheduled time. She claimed she didn't realize I was her next client, though she didn't ask.

06/19/2015

Ann R.

I was given spinal, knee and foot adjustments, shown some stretches and exercises. The chiropractor went slow and was careful not to do too much at one visit. I was sore the rest of that day but the next day felt much better. I will be going back again.

Description of Work
I experience recurring back pain that had gotten out of hand and wasn't responding to my PT exercises or yoga. The provider was very kind, did a thorough exam, testing my flexibility and pain level.

Category fitness center,chiropractor,massage therapy

07/23/2014

Stephanie S.

The massage therapist was good and did a good job, but it wasn't what I needed.

Description of Work
I've used Indigo Wellness Center.

04/11/2013

Paul T.

Outstanding Chiropractor. Great people!. Will continue to use.

Description of Work
Back pain, Dr. Zohra is outstanding.

Category chiropractor,massage therapy

03/26/2013

Bill W.

The first Saturday class had two instructors. The owner, Zora and another. They took time to explain what we were to do, helped us with modifications if needed. The second and fourth Saturday Alex taught the class in Vinyassa yoga. (Alex is a girl). She is really fantastic. Zora did the third class and the 5th class was restorative yoga. The studio is very pleasant and comforting. I think it was too hot, but there were others that thought it was cold, so it is probably just me. They provided bolsters, mats, blocks and straps for our use. I think the price is very good. I would keep going back for sure except that the gym I belong to started up yoga classes there. Free is an even better price. I have also taken a few Pilates classes there. Really good, I will be back for more of them.

Description of Work
I wanted to try yoga because I want to increase flexibility and relieve muscle tension. I used their web site to book the class. It is quite easy to do, but somewhat hard to navigate at times. Mostly a good experience however. I signed up for a five week beginning yoga class that used multiple teachers at times and rotated through several different teachers and styles. I strongly suggest taking this if a newbie. Sorry, can't remember what the name of the class was.

12/03/2012

Paul N.

Excellent

Description of Work
Massage's for Auto accident. Saw Jen for 2 months. Wonderful experience. She knew exactly where the problem areas were!!

03/26/2012

autumn G.

They followed all of the instruction that my doctor gave to them and everything is working out great. They were able to set an appointment quickly and had good availability.

Description of Work
I go to Indigo Wellness Center for a back injury.

Category chiropractor

09/06/2011

Sylvia D.

I had massage therapy and chiropractic care there. They are very professional and they know what they are doing. They do have various types of yoga classes and massage therapy. My massage therapist there is really good.

Description of Work
I went to Indigo Wellness Center a few months ago.

Category chiropractor,massage therapy

Massage Therapy
    Chiropractic Care
    Fitness - Centers
    Alternative Med. - Hypnotherapy
    Alternative Med. - General
    Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
    Fitness - Training

Chiropractic, massage therapy, yoga & Pilates, hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programing, emotional freedom techniques & acupuncture.