Gary W Boehne DMD

With Angi since October 2008

1320 Chemeketa St NE

Salem, OR 97301

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

04/27/2015

Ann .

I've used him for 20 years. He's very good and his office staffs are very good too.

Description of Work
They did just general dental check-up and so forth. He can do a lot of regular dental services if they're needed.

06/20/2014

Ann .

He is very good. He is punctual. He does what he says he is going to do and his prices are fair. Insurance does not cover all. His office is clean and beautiful. The equipment is up to date and excellent. Everybody is friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
We use Dr. Gary Boehnefor dentistry.

03/13/2013

Marilynn L.

I really like him and he is very good. He did a very good job. I would certainly recommend him to anybody. I am going back to him again in July. He is very good at what he does and he hires people who are very good at what they do and they are very friendly. When you walk in they know your name they say hi to you and chat with you until your wait time. They are on time and they are just good people. If you have an emergency they always seem to be able to work you in.

Description of Work
Dr. Boehne is my general dentist and last appointment was in January for teeth cleaning and gum evaluation and they did some treatment with antibiotics because I was having few issues. I had lots of filling in my teeth over the years as I am getting old and the enamel on my teeth was beginning to crack and I had those teeth crowned and I said that I didn't want them to look like they had been crowned and I wanted my new teeth to look nice but as natural looking of my regular teeth work and he did that. I am 75 years old now and I have still have 99% of my own teeth because of them.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

01/22/2013

Roberta B.

I had a broken tooth. I was able to make an appointment for about a month after my first call. Everyone in the office is extremely nice. I first had a tooth cleaning and xrays and a week later my broken tooth was fixed temporarily. I have since had another tooth filled.

Description of Work
Very Professional

07/16/2012

Carol D.

Gary Boehne DMD keeps track of his patients like they are friends. He pays attention to detail. They are good about scheduling. I will continue to use him.

Description of Work
I went in for check-up and cleaning.

12/29/2011

Melody H.

No treatment provided.

Description of Work
I phoned Dr. Boehne's office to see if they could reglue a tooth cap that had come off. The office manager was very nice and said that she would check with the doctor and call me back the next day and I stopped my dentist search. I did not receive a return call the next day, or any day since then. I'll be returning to my tried and true dentist in McMinnville.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

07/14/2011

Jeanne C.

Dr Gary Boehne has been my dentist for many years, and he is wonderful! He is kind, caring, and very gentle. Before Dr. Boehne, I was always a little afraid of going to the dentist, but he is so gentle and sensitive that my dread has totally evaporated. His staff is wonderful, especially his wife Corliss, who keeps things running very smoothly. I always feel a very warm welcome when I go there. He is by far the best dentist I have ever had!

Description of Work
Dr Boehne has performed my routine cleaning and check-ups for many years, and has provided many restoration and repair services, including fillings, onlays, and crowns.

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist