CE Miller Auto Body

Founded 1953 • With Angi since December 2009

1365 Broadway St NE

Salem, OR 97301

Owner operated. Additional DBA - C E Miller Company Inc. Additional Email - rhonm@cemillerautobody.com & kevinc@cemillerautobody.com. Additional Phone - (503) 365-3953, (503) 371-1639 & (503) 399-9200. ...

11/02/2015

Wayne F.

Description of Work
They did some body work on our cars.

03/04/2015

Al S.

Description of Work
After we were rear-ended and we consulted Angie's List, we contacted C.E. Miller to do the $9300.00+ worth of repairs to our car. Cost of service is listed as $0 since the other parties insurance covered it all. The people at C.E. Miller were willing to work with us on choosing OEM vs After Market parts and our car looks brand new again. Everything is 100% guaranteed for as long as we own the car. We are very pleased with Rhon and all of the Staff here and would absolutely go back again.

07/16/2013

Yael B.

I was having a leak at my trunk and they were wonderful about making it right. They have charged me nothing because they have done a repair the previous year for someone who had rear ended me in this humongous truck going less than 5 miles an hour but really put a crunch in my bumper. they repaired it but I was still having some leaking in the trunk and they really went in there and look and look and look until they found the problem and they fixed it. I just really like their responsiveness to things when there is a problem and they're wonderful people to deal with.

Description of Work
I went to CE Miller Auto Body last year for auto body work.

01/17/2012

George L.

The price seemed reasonable and the quality of service is excellent. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of CE Miller Auto Body for auto body work on 11 January, 2012.

12/08/2009

David D.

They are on time and very professional. They always answer my questions over the phone. I am very happy with them. I had a car accident recently and have to get the car fixed by them. If I have to do any work on my other cars I?d take them straight to CE Miller. My experience with them has been excellent.

Description of Work
I use CE Miller Auto Body for my car maintenance.

Category auto repair

Auto Body Work
    Auto Service
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Painting
    Auto Detailing
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Engine & transmission repair that is not accident related.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CE Miller Auto Body

How is CE Miller Auto Body overall rated?

CE Miller Auto Body is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are CE Miller Auto Body open?

CE Miller Auto Body is open:

What payment options does CE Miller Auto Body provide

CE Miller Auto Body accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does CE Miller Auto Body offer free estimates?

Yes, CE Miller Auto Body offers free project estimates.

Does CE Miller Auto Body offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CE Miller Auto Body does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CE Miller Auto Body offer a senior discount?

No, CE Miller Auto Body does not offer a senior discount.

Does CE Miller Auto Body offer emergency services?

Yes, CE Miller Auto Body offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by CE Miller Auto Body?

Yes, CE Miller Auto Body offers warranties.

What services does CE Miller Auto Body offer?

CE Miller Auto Body offers the following services: Alignments, body work, brakes service & repair, chip & scratch repair, clear coat finishes, collision services, expert color matching using basf diamont refinish products, computerized lazer frame aligning, dent repair, early-bird drop-off, frame straightening, hail damage, painting, paintless dent repair, instriping, two-stage urethane painting, unibody service & repair & wheel alignment.

Are there any services CE Miller Auto Body does not offer?

Engine & transmission repair that is not accident related.