Chuck Swarm & Family Auto Repair

With Angi since August 2010

Auto Service

01/22/2016

Description of Work
Chuck Swarm Auto is the only shop to work on my truck. They go out of the way to help. They are reasonably priced and the service is par none. When I finally go and meet my maker and he lets me take 2 things, I'll take my truck and Chuck Swarm Auto. |YES!! They're that good. "

10/14/2015

09/10/2015

This was a car we had recently acquired (used) and I was not aware of the service history. Thinking that the coolant system might need serviced also, I told them to service the coolant system as well (in addition to the engine fan issue). They called later and said that they tested my coolant and it was fine and did not need to be serviced. That impressed me. I think a lot of shops would have done...

Description of Work
We were having problems with our 2007 Lincoln Towncar overheating and idling rough. Chuck Swarm ended up replacing our engine fan and fan controller.

09/23/2013

They are honest, prices are fair and they are very dependable. I have recommended on several occasions this provider to friends.

Description of Work
They provide auto repair work for my vehicle.

09/09/2013

I've been using this provider for aprox. 15+ years now. The service has always been the best. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Did a check up and service on my 2006 Camry prior to a long trip.