VanderVeer Center

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

6650 SW Redwood Ln Ste 150

Portland, OR 97224

Awards: Top Rated in Portland Patient's Guide Platinum Member 2012. Surgery is not performed at site....

04/24/2016

TERRY M.

Horrible! It might look a little better in one area but it's worse in other areas now. They put in too much filler and had to remove most of it because of big bulges under eyes. Dark circles remain. A new set of wrinkles were created. They offered me another treatment to make it look better but after researching decided it would be a bad idea - even though they offered it to me for free... It was also very risky according to results I read about. They talked me into the filler procedure - I had never heard of it. I wish I had done more research - $1300 down the drain. Don't believe their before and after pictures either. I am frankly appalled that the FDA allows these procedures to be done. I thought the dr motto was "first do no harm"... not - money at any cost is the name of the game and they pander to aging and insecure women.

Description of Work
Eye trough filler

02/20/2014

09/26/2013

Julie E.

It all went pretty well to begin with. Everyone was friendly enough and seemed knowledgeable about the products and services they were providing. What I discovered after a number of treatments is that some of the technicians have nominal expertise or experience in the application of products and services and appear to be pushed hard to sell as many products and services as possible. I have since discovered that there are other practitioners in the area who are more knowledgeable, better trained, and more interested in giving the individual what would best serve them as opposed to what will make the facility the most money. I know this clinic provides many services and I am sure they have happy clients, but I will not be back.

Description of Work
I wanted to see about the use of lasers for skin care and spot fat reduction.

09/12/2013

Marci H.

Went well. Diet plan was a challenge...but lost 20lbs...my goal. Was able to give myself shots of HCG without a problem...Low dosage, no side effects. There was no high pressure sales. Frequent sales promotions...I got BOTOX as well. I will go there again...Dr had excellent skills with the BOTOX.

Description of Work
I went in for HCG diet. They were kind and realistic.

09/11/2012

Mimi L.

I like the aesthetician, she's very nice. I also really like the owner. They are very informative and tell me what to expect.

Description of Work
I went for Botox.

06/23/2012

Dr. VanderVeer is amazing, she did my injections carefully and expained how she goes about using botox. She suggested I come back and do more V beam for a small scar. I have done V beam here for some major scars on my nose after an accident and you can barely see anything now. I also do IPL here and have been impressed with the results. Her technicians are highly trained. But best of all was my treatment with Dr.V. She is kind and compassionate and everyone in her office has been wonderful to me.I will always keep coming back because she really cares about excellent results.This is evident because I always get complements on my beautiful complexion.

Description of Work
I came in for routine Botox treatment and to consult about more laser work for scar removal. Dr. VanderVeer took time to explain her procedures and made good suggestions of how to keep up my skin care.

Medical Spa