Sniff Dog Hotel

With Angi since May 2013

1828 NW Raleigh St

Portland, OR 97209

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sniff-Dog-Hotel/108068325887989. Twitter: https://twitter.com/sniffdoghotel...

10/21/2017

Mark M.

Went well, friendly staff, clean facility, my dog came home happy!

Description of Work
Dog care while on vacation

01/23/2017

david S.

I can't say enough great things about them, their attention and loving care that they pay to the animals is just incredible. I think my dog likes going to Sniff better than he likes going home. They have got trainers, that is probably what is most significant. The trainer there is exceptional. The training is like an extra kind of add on, if you want to have training sessions. The charge is different for different types of rooms, the room that we choose is $65 a night. I choose the view suit. It is a hotel that is in downtown Portland. The view suit is a room that allows Larty our dog to see outside through the window. He gets to see outside to the street and watch things that are happening below. They have indoor play areas and out door play areas up on the roof. For our dog, during his training sessions they play ball with him, they do agility training and that kind of thing. They are pretty great.

Description of Work
I used Sniff Dog Hotel for animal boarding.

01/23/2017

david S.

I would use them again them in future.

Description of Work
I used Sniff Dog Hotel.

04/27/2016

Lauren B.

It was great! Our dogs are always super relaxed and happy after going to sniff. The staff is so helpful.

Description of Work
We had our two goldendoodles stay for boarding multiple times

02/10/2016

Steve N.

Description of Work
Initially told me they could board a dog that required 2x daily insulin shots. Then when confirming 10 days before boarding my dog, they now tell me they can't board dogs requiring medicines like insulin. I had to scramble to find a place for my dogs (2) with very short notice. People didn't really seem to know what their policy was.

08/05/2015

Judy J.

Description of Work
Every staff member I encountered was outstanding. My puppy is an un neutered Golden doodle 6 months of age. Very hard to find a kennel that will take an unsprayed puppy but, Sniff Hotel welcomed her with open arms. The care was superb, I have not hesitation in using Sniff anytime I am in need of boarding my precious pet. Very unique pet care, outstanding.

05/14/2015

Barbara D.

Description of Work
They board my dog. A clean, calm, lovely kennel. Nice staff.

Category kennels,pet grooming

10/28/2014

Lance W.

Description of Work
Great venue and service.... A little pricey, so only use this location on special occasions.

06/21/2013

Rebecca R.

I started bring our Corgi here when she was 4 months old. They were the only place in our previous neighborhood that would take so young and without being spayed at the time (she was spayed shortly after that). I am so glad that it worked out because I have been more than happy with our experiences here. Maddie was welcomed with open arms and I can tell they love having her as much as she loves being there. She gets so excitied when we pull up that she whines to go in. We are greeted and she gets even more excited waiting to go into the dog park. She goes in bursting with energy and then comes home and crashes into a deep sleep. I love it! I love being able to watch her on the webcam playing. My mom watches her grand puppy from Ohio sometimes so it was nice to share that with her. I recently moved to the NE from the NW and wish that they would open on the east side. They have set the bar too high for me and have spoiled me for other places. I did find a daycare for her close to my house but it is not the same. Please open on the east side and I will dump my current daycare and we will come running back, tongues hanging out of our mouths.

Description of Work
My dog is boarded here overnight when we leave town. She also does daycare too.

05/07/2013

Chuck T.

They are the best. My experience with them was exceptional. I liked the treatment of the animals; they are very conscientious and very caring. It's a clean environment. They do a fantastic job and they do it really quick, and they do it on call. Their service is exceptional and they are a great asset to our family.

Description of Work
I take my dog to Sniff Dog Hotel for grooming. I've also used their Kennel services.

Category kennels,pet grooming

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming
    Dentistry - General
    Animal Training

Animal boarding, grooming, training & spa services