Sherrard, Dr. Patrick A.

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Pediatrics

For financial & payment information visit Dr. Sherrard's website: http://www.drsherrard.com/financial-information. We serve families in the greater Portland, OR area....

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

03/11/2021

Dr Sherrard and his staff have been taking care of our family's dental needs for well over a decade. They are highly proficient at their jobs and have always taken care of us with a smile. I greatly appreciate their hard work and would gladly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Semi annual dental check up

11/22/2016

I am a long time patient and every time I need a procedure, Dr Sherrard walks me through the process and handles the procedure with ease and little discomfort for me. He and his staff are always on time while taking time to explain everything thoroughly and answer questions. He is warm, compassionate and provides the highest level of care and does not attempt to sell me procedures or products that...

Description of Work
Dr Sherrard replaced old fillings and provided a regular checkup.

10/10/2016

The cleanings are the best! Done with such great care and detail! Dr Sherrard and his staff are truly experts at their craft and the customer service is incredible! The office and the staff are warm and accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I've had several cavities filled as well as repaired tooth chips and cleanings

Category endodontics,dentists

07/08/2016

All staff at the office are great. Very punctual, exam done in timely manner, Dr. Sherrard was helpful and knowledgeable

Description of Work
general cleaning and introductory exam

08/28/2015

My teeth are sooooo clean, thank you Shanna! And thanks to Patrick, Tiffany and Angel as well for making it a smooth and pleasant experience!

Description of Work
I need to connect with a new dentist and they are in the neighborhood

Category dentists

We want to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Whether you require cosmetic dentistry, implants, crowns and bridges, teeth whitening or periodontal therapy, we can advise you on the best course of action to meet your dental needs. We keep up with the newest technology and techniques so Dr. Sherrard and the team can offer comfortable and affordable dental care. We also offer multiple financial options so you can afford the dental care you and your family deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available