Setter Periodontics and Dental Implants

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

Gentle care. Clear communication. Outstanding results. Setter Periodontics has provided personalized dental care to thousands of patients from the Portland area. Our patients come from near and far to experience the warm, individualized care we provide. We participate with many insurance plans and offer in-office financing. We offer free parking at our office in South Downtown near Portland State University and can accommodate your scheduling and financial obstacles. Our focus is helping you to maintain a healthy, functional, and comfortable smile utilizing the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology. For more information, visit our website at www.setterperio.com (coming soon) or call us at 503-222-9961...

Smiles Northwest

Smiles Northwest

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

08/13/2016

Dr. Michael Setter was very professional and also very personable as was his staff. He let me know what was happening every step of the way. The work he performed was of excellent quality. I was extremely satisfied with the results as was my regular dentist. If I need any further gum restoration done, or need implants in the future, I will definitely go back to Dr. Setter. I highly recommend Sette...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed gum grafts to repair severly receded gums.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

05/27/2014

Good result-pleased me and Dr. Setter. He came highly recommended and lived up to it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gum surgery

CATEGORY periodontics,cosmetic dentist

04/24/2014

He is an oral surgeon. He seems extremely competent. I have never had any problems getting an appointment with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Setter put in an implant.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

Setter Periodontics and Dental Implants offers a full range of periodontal (gum) care and dental implant treatment. This includes, but is not limited to, gum surgery, deep cleanings, gum grafting, cosmetic gum surgery, gummy smile treatment, dental implants, bone grafting, sinus lifts/grafts, extractions, sedation, bone recontstruction, TMJ treatment, bite adjustments, complete examinations, digital xrays, and smile enhancement.

As a specialist in periodontics, our office works with your general dentist to provide excellent comprehensive care. If crowns or other restorative needs are needed, your general dentist will provide them. Regular visits to your general dentist are an important part of periodontal maintenance. We do not perrform root canals or orthodontics (braces). Please call our office with any questions related to procedures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available