Precision Motor Car

With Angi since March 2006

Auto Service

Welcome to Precision Motor Car, an independent Volkswagen, Subaru and Audi repair shop located in northeast Portland, Oregon. We specialize in service and repair of Volkswagen, Subaru and Audi vehicles. With more than 25 years of experience, you can trust Precision Motor Car to get the job done right the first time. As reviews on local websites attest, owner Darrell and crew know Volkswagen and Audi inside and out and offer fair pricing and fast service. Our services include: • Vehicle inspection • Oil change • All factory services • Transmission service • Brakes • Radiators • Fuel systems • And more Schedule your next service with Precision Motor Car today. We're your comfortable alternative to the dealer....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

08/07/2015

Description of Work
I used them for auto service.

06/02/2014

Let me just say that we have been going to Daryl and Precision for years. We do not let anyone else touch our 2002 Pasaat 4 motion wagon. In fact, when we are once again in the market to replace our wagon, we wil probably end up buying another Volkswagen or Audi because that is what Precision specializes in. Here that VW and Audi? You should be paying them a commission!

Description of Work
Took care of leak in the anti freeze line

04/09/2014

I went to Precision when my previous Veedub shop changed owners to a chain. Prompt and upfront. I had a check engine light that caused me to fail DEQ due to my catalytic converter starting to fail. They offered a test to verify that that was the issue, then reset the car's brain to see if I could get it to pass and give me some time to get the money for replacing the cat. I went back when that att...

Description of Work
Replaced the catalytic converter and changed the oil.

01/31/2011

Outstanding from start to finish.

Description of Work
Valve repair, radiator repair, etc. for a 2002 VW Passat 4 motion station wagon

07/19/2010

Great. These guys are pros and did not pressure me into services I didn't need or that did not have to occur at that moment.

Description of Work
Oil change

06/21/2010

This is the third time we've taken our EV to Darryl at Precision Motor Car. I have also spoken to him on the phone on a couple of occasions to troubleshoot potential issues with the vehicle. On each occasion, i have been impressed with his easy demeanor, resposiveness, and eagerness to help. I have also developed an appreciation for his obvious knowledge of the unique/quirky/awesome vehicles that ...

Description of Work
replaced clutch + serviced transmission on '93 Eurovan

10/26/2009

I liked the fact that their price was good. They seemed very knowledgeable. They did the work on time. I didn’t feel like they did anything that I didn’t need to have done. The atmosphere of the shop was great. The guy has been there for 25 years, but he has owned it for 10 years. He is kind of a young guy and knows what he is doing. It seemed like the guys that worked there were really good too.

Description of Work
I used Precision Motor Car. They did some work on my vehicle.

10/08/2008

Darrell and his workers have been doing the maintenance on my car for years. They are always responsive and go above and beyond. Once I didn't have transportation and Darrell actually drove me back to my workplace. That's service! They are expert in Volkswagen and significantly cheaper than the dealers. They will let you wait for oil changes.

Description of Work
Did the 80 K tune up on my 1999 Passat, oil change and numerous other items over the years.

01/07/2008

They are a top notch company! They only work on German cars. In the future I'll continue to take my cars here.

Description of Work
He does car repair work for me. I have used him going on five years now.

03/24/2006

These guys are always very friendly. They explain things patiently and simply to those of us who don't know much about cars. They are honest about what needs to be done and fair about the price. I feel so lucky to have found a good and honest mechanic. I have used them now for 7 years. FYI- They work mostly on European cars.

Description of Work
This company has been servicing my Volkswagens since 1999. They have done all the routine maintenance as well as other repairs to the internal systems.

Precision Motor Car