Powell Boulevard Veterinary Clinic

Founded 1929 • With Angi since January 2006

3654 SE Powell Blvd

Portland, OR 97202

Additional email - pbvc@powellvet.com. ...

08/08/2017

Nancy G.

Dr. Felton, she is super. She's an A all the way through. I really like her. A all the way through that's why I go back to them when needed.

Description of Work
Veterinary services, annual shots.

07/13/2017

DEREK C.

They have a great staff. They are well trained. They have good hours. They know our cats well. We have two cats.

06/03/2017

DEBBI S.

I am very happy with Dr Katie Felton. She is a terrific doctor and all of the staff is very friendly and helpful. They treat her very well and she is a little bit difficult. They really know how to treat animals.

Description of Work
They did a blood test and testing on my elderly cat.

01/24/2017

Karen S.

Close where I live and are open 7 day a week. Very good interaction with pet.

Description of Work
Office visit & tests for sick cat.

01/24/2017

Karen S.

Good interaction. I like the location and available hours.

Description of Work
New pet shots and exam.

06/09/2015

pat W.

I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Powell Veterinarian for my dogs. I was over there a week ago to pick up a prescription. They treated her with antibiotics and put her in pain medication and waived her rabies shot because of her age and checked over all, her condition, and tested her blood a month ago.

03/18/2015

Jennifer M.

They're very concerned about your pet. I always feel like they treat your pet like they would treat their own pet. They're just very kind and conscientious about how they talk to you and how they talk to your pet. They're very thorough. They give you followup calls. They always check back with you to make sure that your pet is okay. I'd give them A's for everything.

Description of Work
We use Powell Boulevard Veterinary Clinic. They did lab work.

06/18/2014

Michael L.

Good, nice, professional, helped my dog.Thx

Description of Work
help my dog with diet

10/29/2012

DeeDee R.

I have been taking my cats to Powell Blvd Clinic for the past three years. I won't go any where else. And if you care about your pets, you won't go anywhere else either. I got really tried of taking my cats to vets who just wanted my bank account number, while my cat got sicker and sicker. The folks at Powell Blvd. know what they are doing. Are interested in the best care possible for your pet and they don't drain your bank account. Their prices are reasonable and affordable. The care they have provided has helped and extended the life of my 17 year old kitty. She is strong and healthy because of them. I wish I could give them an A+++++++!

Description of Work
On going care for my two cats. For the last 3 years.

01/30/2012

DEANA A.

she has a nice balance of her clients knowledge and insuring that the pet gets the right care possible.

Description of Work
Pet care

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

Veterinarians
    Animal Rescues/Shelters
    Counseling - General
    Dentistry - General
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Veterinary, dental problems & therapy system.