Portland Animal Clinic

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2006

Don’t let this charming 1950’s style stucco building fool you. There is New Millennium medicine taking place inside. Just a soccer ball kick from Providence Park, Portland Animal Clinic is your one-stop-shop for all your pet’s needs: From a wide assortment of prescription diets and flea control for cats and dogs, to long term and short term boarding—to that special spa day that your animal companion has been hinting about. Portland Animal Clinic is the place. Appointment Hours: Mon-Thurs 9 AM-6 PM, Fri-Sat 9 AM-12PM...

Feline Medical Clinic

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

10/11/2018

Dr. Castle and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Castle calls after any surgical procedure to go over what has taken place. I know I can call with any questions about my pet's care. The cost seems reasonable. It is a small practice and I feel like they know my dog and will treat her well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning, spayed, grooming

08/16/2018

Dr. Erin Castle, DVM and the animal care staff at Portland Animal Clinic provide excellent animal care services. We had a diabetic cat that had difficulties with chronic pancreatitis. Dr. Castle and staff went the extra 100 miles in their thorough and compassionate care for our Ellie. Sadly, she passed with grace. They are still caring for our two cats. I can recommend their services without reser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary Care for Cats

09/16/2017

I don't know on price because I haven't used anybody else. Unfortunately, they spoil my pet. They're convenient for me. They really seem to like having her there, and they really make her happy, so that's good, except she complains all the way home, of course, as cats do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary service.

08/01/2017

She is an excellent vet. She's very thorough with animals. She doesn't propose do do testing procedures that aren't warranted. Staff all very good, caring people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet- Dr Erin Castle at Portland Animal Hospital

08/01/2017

Cats go every 6 months. I give them all A's. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that has a pet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet care/ grooming

Veterinary Care - Dogs & Cats, House Calls, Boarding & Grooming