PET CREW LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2007

PO BOX 25073

Portland, OR 97298

1 EMPLOYEE. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ...

01/23/2010

BARBARA B.

My fiance recommended Tim, as he had used him before for his cat. I contacted TIm and arranged for the care. He came by in advance to meet my 2 cats and get familiar with the house, location of cat food, litter, etc. He brought along a form which he completed regarding food amounts, contact information, medicine, etc. He was very gentle in his approach to the cats and I relaxed when I saw how organized and experienced he is, and that he has a real love for animals. We were away for 10 days and had a wonderful time, knowing that the cats were well cared for. TIm also brought in the mail and allowed my 1 in/out cat to have some time outside, which I know she appreciated, and required that he stick around for awhile. I texted Tim while we were away and got prompt responses, assuring me that everything was fine. When we arrived home, it was clear that the animals had been well cared for (they were very calm) and nothing was amiss.

Description of Work
Housesitting and caring for 3 cats during 10-day vacation.

Category pet sitters

02/09/2009

Natalie M.

Tim started walking our Shepherd mix when I broke my ankle. Our dog loves him and even though my ankle healed, we continued to have him walk our dog a couple times a week. Now we have twins and the extra help really comes in handy. Our dog loves Tim; he is punctual, reliable and extremely knowledgeable and CPR trained. Overall a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Gives our 2 year old Shepherd mix a walk that leaves him nice and tired.

Category dog walkers

05/31/2007

JOHN S.

Very professional the way he presented himself. We had a written agreement that we signed so we both knew what to expect. He has veterinarians that he works with should the animal get sick while I am away he could seek help for my pet. He is a real businessman, not doing this part time! Very professional and competitively priced.

Description of Work
They came and fed the cat every day, picked up mail, and cleaned the litter box.

Category pet sitters

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Pooper Scoopers
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Training

DOG WALKING, PET SITTING, PET TAXI, WASTE REMOVAL, BASIC TRAINING & GROOMING.

TRIMMING / CLIPPING.