Orazio, Dr. Thomas

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

Our dental practice exists to help our clients obtain and maintain the highest level of oral health that they desire. We promise to view all clients respectfully as unique individuals with specific wants and needs. We will provide a safe, open, non-judgmental environment where clients can receive the highest quality treatment. Our staff members work together as a cohesive team in an atmosphere that fosters open communication, individual growth, and sound ethical business principles. We continually strive to improve our services, our relationships, and ourselves....

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

04/26/2017

excellent. thorough professional exam, clear explanation of findings/recommendations, intelligent discussion incorporating my concerns and preferences with dental evaluation & considerations. Initial follow through work went smoothly with no surprises. pricing is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new to me general dentist

11/02/2015

I have been a patient of Dr Orazio's for 20+ years. He and his staff have been responsible for a turn around in my Dental Health. I see him or his staff every 4 months ~ dental cleaning and dental maintenance. On the approximate date above the hygienist (Ms D) mentioned she thought my thyroid was swollen, and I should have my MD check it out. I did, and found out she was right on ~ I had a conditi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly cleaning, x-rays,and evaluation

04/01/2015

It was wonderful. I rate him A across the board, all categories. If there is any better grade than A, I will give it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Orazio. My last visit was for a standard cleaning.

03/13/2015

Outstanding experience. Sunglasses to shade the light , music in headphones , administered the lidocaine so gently that I didn't even feel pin p****. Had fillings to two front teeth and the color match is excellent. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed fillings in two front teeth, an exam and evaluation .

01/21/2015

He really gets to know his patients. His office staff is very friendly and are also very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

Bioesthetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Inlays & Onlays, Porcelain Dental Veneers, Teeth Contouring, Teeth Whitening, & Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa