Orazio, Dr. Thomas

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2008

9370 SW Greenburg Rd Ste 103

Portland, OR 97223

Our dental practice exists to help our clients obtain and maintain the highest level of oral health that they desire. We promise to view all clients respectfully as unique individuals with specific wants and needs. We will provide a safe, open, non-judgmental environment where clients can receive the highest quality treatment. Our staff members work together as a cohesive team in an atmosphere that fosters open communication, individual growth, and sound ethical business principles. We continually strive to improve our services, our relationships, and ourselves....

04/26/2017

Edward J.

excellent. thorough professional exam, clear explanation of findings/recommendations, intelligent discussion incorporating my concerns and preferences with dental evaluation & considerations. Initial follow through work went smoothly with no surprises. pricing is reasonable.

Description of Work
new to me general dentist

11/02/2015

Jamie H.

I have been a patient of Dr Orazio's for 20+ years. He and his staff have been responsible for a turn around in my Dental Health. I see him or his staff every 4 months ~ dental cleaning and dental maintenance. On the approximate date above the hygienist (Ms D) mentioned she thought my thyroid was swollen, and I should have my MD check it out. I did, and found out she was right on ~ I had a condition that needed immediate attention. The point here is that Dr. Orazio and the staff are super attentive and thorough in their patient care and as a health care professional myself, I want to emphasize ~ they are an outstanding team. The entire staff-from the front office, Dr.Orazio and his outstanding hygienists and assistants are true professionals, delivering the absolute best patient care.

Description of Work
Quarterly cleaning, x-rays,and evaluation

04/01/2015

Alice B.

It was wonderful. I rate him A across the board, all categories. If there is any better grade than A, I will give it.

Description of Work
We use Dr. Orazio. My last visit was for a standard cleaning.

03/13/2015

LARRY K.

Outstanding experience. Sunglasses to shade the light , music in headphones , administered the lidocaine so gently that I didn't even feel pin p****. Had fillings to two front teeth and the color match is excellent. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed fillings in two front teeth, an exam and evaluation .

01/21/2015

Charles G.

He really gets to know his patients. His office staff is very friendly and are also very thorough.

Description of Work
He's my dentist.

09/18/2014

Linda M.

As much as a dental appointment can be great, it was just that. Appointment was easy to make, and the office staff was very friendly. They sent out paperwork for me to fill out before the appointment and bring in with me. Everyone in the office was super friendly. Dr. Orazio met with me first, and did a very thorough exam, explaining everything he was doing. He also chatted with me about my previous dental work and experiences. I have had so much dental work done in my lifetime. What I really appreciated was that he was not in a hurry to push future dental work (such as bridgework, implants, etc.) on me. He told me how my teeth looked and said there was not a need for a treatment plan at this time. Then the hygienist cleaned my teeth, handed me my "goody bag," and sent me on my way. I am so happy with this dentist. I already have my next appointment.

Description of Work
I moved to Oregon two years ago and had not yet established myself with a dentist here. I needed a cleaning and had put it off too long. After looking on Angie's List, I decided to try Dr. Tom Orazio, whose office is in my neighborhood.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

06/10/2014

Alice B.

I've been seeing him for the past three years. Dr. Orazio and his office and staff are all geared towards patient care. Their patients come first and they have a friendly environment. I think in the long run, he saved my wife's life. She nearly died because of a bad dental implant that nobody else recognized but he was able to determine a problem and got us to the right specialist. His diagnostic skills are exceptional and it basically was the most important thing a doctor has done for us in decades. We interviewed him very carefully because we had such a bad experience with the previous dentist (even though we didn't know how bad it was) and he took the time to interview with us. I was convinced from the answers to my questions that this was a person and a practice that I could trust and he earned that trust in great amounts when he found out about the difficulty with my wife.

Description of Work
Dr. Orazio is our dentist. I've been to his office for regular cleaning, checkups, and x-rays.

05/22/2014

CHRISTINA P.

Everything went well and the people I came in contact with were nice and friendly.I do hope to complete the treatment they recommended for me but cannot right away cause it cost over $2,000 and the office does not have a payment plan option. I like that they do a comprehensive look at why you are having pain instead of just looking at the teeth they look at the entire chewing system like jaw joints and muscles. I have seen a lot of dentist that have not been able to help me because they only look at the teeth, I am really hoping I can get some relief once I am able to start treatment. I felt the time with Dr. Orazio was a little rushed and not everything I needed looked at was addressed like I hoped it would be but besides that everything went well.

Description of Work
I have been looking for a good dentist, I have various problems with my teeth and jaw.

03/19/2014

Rose A.

I usually don't have any problems. It went great and I have been using them for almost 30 years. They have been really nice and they do a good job. I still have all my teeth so I can't complain. He does not work on Fridays.

Description of Work
Dr. Thomas Orazio is my dentist. He does my maintenance including cleaning.

09/19/2013

William A.

Excellent, entire staff is professional and first class.

Description of Work
Dental inspection and cleaning, oral dental checkup.

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

Smiles Northwest

General dental office with exceptional hygiene care and 3 doctors with excellent credentials in advanced dental procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, sleep apnea treatment and neuromuscular dentistry (TMJ) . Offering the ultimate in quality, patient comfort and technology in one of the most modern green dental facilities in the northwest! Check our website for more information! There are 3 dentists at this site- Dr. Alan Montrose, Dr. Jodi Dotson and Dr. Alan Chen. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Pediatrics
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Bioesthetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Inlays & Onlays, Porcelain Dental Veneers, Teeth Contouring, Teeth Whitening, & Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings.