Macadam Dental

With Angi since October 2008

5331 SW Macadam Ave Ste 254

Portland, OR 97239

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.abpd.org/roster-disclaimer, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html....

01/27/2016

Dr. Kevin Morich was kind enough see me as a new patient within a few days of a dental issue. I'd neglected my dental care for several years and had some issues needing attention. We were able to form a plan and start attending to the procedures. The crowns were computer-manufactured on site, eliminating the need for a temporary crown, lab work, and a return visit. Dr. Morich never lectured me about having put off the work. He let me catch up on care with my dignity intact. He's the most personable dentist I've ever had. (Actually, he's the only personable dentist I've ever had.) Macadam Dental is an excellent, modern practice. Those with dental anxiety will feel comfortable there.

Description of Work
Catch up on dental care, get some crowns

09/14/2015

Elizabeth M.

Description of Work
Date of service: June 10, 2015

08/24/2015

Silas B.

good people. honest straight forward and gentle.

Description of Work
we use Macadam dental for the whole family and they have been great with any and all services provided. They are great with children so much that our 4 yr old regularly requests going back to the dentist

05/06/2015

Elizabeth E.

They are very nice. The waiting area is very nice and clean. The dentist if friendly. The staff is extremely friendly. You feel secure. They seem to be very knowledgeable. They have a therapy dog; that is really an interesting point there.

Description of Work
I used Macadam Dental. I went there for cleaning.

06/12/2014

Sam A.

It's super close and they really do a thorough job and it's a really great environment in there like it's really cozy.

Description of Work
Macadam Dental is the one I go to. I had them do some filling and stuff.

03/12/2014

TAMMI C.

My major disappointment with this dentist office was that after my appointment was over, I went to the front desk to schedule my cleaning (my first appointment was only for xrays of my teeth). The gal kept pushing me to sign a document which stated they explained everything about needing a filling. I let her know that they didn't, they just stated I needed a filling. I have experienced in the past when I went to another dentist that I ended up not having a cavity and didn't need a filling. I wasn't saying they were doing this and did feel like they were, but didn't want to sign something that I wasn't comfortable signing. She then gave me a form to sign to release my records to another dentist. I told her that I didn't have another dentist picked out. She asked me to sign it anyway and asked me to sign the other form again. I refused. This is the first time I have experienced a situation like this. I'm guessing they have had issues in the past regarding this? I use to go to this dentist office about 5+ years ago and bragged about them. I am surprised how disappointed I was. Today I received a letter in the mail from Macadam Dental signed by Jodi Morich stating: Based on our interaction at your last appointment, we feel that we are not the right fit for you. We will have to discontinue your patient care in our office. We will also be canceling your appointment for the teeth cleaning. Receiving this letter only makes me feel that another dentist might confirm I don't have a cavity and don't need a filling. I'm also guessing they sent this to me because I wouldn't sign the form. My experience with the front desk was extremely bad customer service. It's hard enough to go to the dentist in the first place and then have an experience like this. On the good side the hygienist was very nice! She gets all A+++++s.

Description of Work
I had an appointment for xrays and very disappointed with customer service.

11/23/2013

Liane O.

Dr. Kevin and Jodi Morich are consumate professionals. I see Kevin myself and both my young boys see Jodi. They have a pediatric chair, complete with prizes for the kids and a hamster to feed! I won't say I love going to the dentist (that would be crazy), but they make it pleasant and my kids don't complain. THAT is the highest compliment!

Description of Work
Long-time dental patient (10+ years), kids have been coming here about 5+ years.

05/29/2013

Rikki S.

I have been seeing Dr. Morich before he had gray hair! And he is a great dentist! Explains everything, is a perfectionist with his work, gentle, caring, has great state of the art equipment (crowns in one appt.).....highly recommend this office and this dentist.

Description of Work
Crowns, cleaning, fillings, etc.

03/27/2013

Surprisingly great! I mean really, it's the dentist.

Description of Work
I'm a new patient at this office. I had only been in for a few routine cleanings before last week. An old filling fell out and was painful. I called in the morning on a Friday and they were booked but squeezed me in. The doctor saw me and put in a temporary filling. He was going to be out of the office on vacation with his family the entire next week but gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had any issues before I could get in to get a crown. Very nice and unexpected.

Category dentists, oral surgeons

02/06/2013

Nancy K.

Kevin and Jodi are great! I have been coming here for years, ever since they were featured in Portland Monthly's top Docs. Primarly I see Kevin but recently I have seen his wife Jodi with similar results. The staff are friendly and my comfort is always at the top of their concerns. I did have some difficulty with their billing person who added some incorrect charges and kept billing the wrong insurance providers. It was a mess but Kevin eventually called me personally and made sure things got sorted out. From what I understand, that billing person has left the pratice. Overall, a great place to have your teeth drilled on (if there was such a thing).

Description of Work
Calm, clean, kind and professional

11/21/2012

Holly V.

They took every measure to make sure I was comfortable and at ease throughout the procedure. Dr. Jodi Morich is my dentist and both her and the dental hygienist were friendly and professional. Between the headphones and the laughing gas, it was truly the best case scenario for something that I absolutely hate doing.

Description of Work
I had to get quite a few cavities filled.

11/12/2012

Donna S.

There is very little I do not like about them. I think they are an excellent organization. All of their staffs are well trained, always friendly, and always responsive to needs. The dentist is fabulous, knowledgeable, and just totally wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
I went to Macadam Dental for cleaning.

06/20/2012

Carol M.

Everything went well. I will definitely be going back.

Description of Work
I went in last time for a routine cleaning and checkup.

05/15/2012

mary P.

They are very professional and very kind. He listens very well and he is very gentle. I will continue to use MacAdam Dental.

Description of Work
I take my family to MacAdam Dental.

01/23/2012

David E.

Everything went great. I refer a lot of people to them. They are mercury free and they are very considerate.

Description of Work
This was an annual check-up.

12/22/2011

Jeffrey L.

I love my dentist. My experience there was excellent. They are super professional and have a great environment. They are wonderful with children as well. Your appointment can take a little bit. If you schedule a little early then you won't have a problem. The office environment is really nice. It does not look like a dentist's office at all. The staff is super friendly. The chair side manner of the dentist is great. They are really wonderful and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I go to Macadam Dental for dental work. I was there six months ago. I get my routine cleanup done there.

07/15/2011

I love him a lot. I think he cares a lot about his patients. You just feel that he communicates well with his patients. He seems very competent and is extremely professional. He's got really good equipments and he is very knowledgeable. Sometimes when you go to a dentist you feel, they are trying to do a root canal just because it's really expensive but he doesn't do that. He works with you and tries to be really reasonable. He definitely does not push unnecessary procedures. His staff works well with your insurance company and they take care of that very efficiently. They tell you ahead of time the estimate amount the insurance company is going to pay by actually calling them rather than just guessing. He even gives you headphones so you can listen to music and even change the music in the iPod kept there. It's hard to get in to see him at times. The office is very clean and nice. Sometimes you have to wait a little while to see him but it's not outrageous.

Description of Work
Dr. Kevin R Morich is our dentist and I last visited him in March for a routine teeth cleanup.

03/03/2011

Benjamin M.

Everybody was prompt and on time. Everybody was very friendly. They were very understanding because I am really nervous about any type of medical treatment and they were really good about that. I had to wait about a month for the appointment; it was not something where I could get in right away. The office was very clean, professional and comfortable. I was really happy and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Macadam Dental for my dental needs.

01/15/2011

LANNAH B.

They really listen to what you want and are attentive and sensitive to your needs. They have a pediatric section as well and they are great with my 4 year olds. My children even let then clean their teeth.

Description of Work
They are my and my children’s dentist.

12/08/2010

Overall, I had an excellent experience. It's a well run practice. Dr. Morich is obviously experienced, and was very good at navigating a complicated dental history. Also, Dr. Morich has patients of all ages, and doesn't limit himself to a particular age group. He isn't included in my insurance network, so I pay for his services out of pocket. This is a conscious choice on my part because his service is that valuable to me. I think that his treatment fees are very competitive.

Description of Work
I visited him for the first time for a general check up.

06/05/2009

Old filling partially gone, Dr Morich removed balance of filling, and has a high tech machine that creates a piece that is cemented into place on the spot. Procedure was reasonably painless, reasonably quick.

Description of Work
removed a broken filling and repaired a cracked tooth with a partial crown that matched the tooth perfectly. It looks better, feels better.

06/03/2009

Jason W.

I was looking for a new dentist who takes my insurance (Delta Dental). Dr. Morich's office was able to get me in for an appointment within a few days of my calling. Dr. Morich and his staff are very nice and they do excellent work. Dr. Morich is easy to talk to and very gentle in his work.

Description of Work
Routine dental check up including x-rays, teeth cleaning, and exam. One of my fillings was worn out so I scheduled a follow-up appointment to replace the filling. My out-of-pocket cost was for my co-pay for the replacement filling.

05/18/2009

LISA S.

The office is great. The dentist is responsive and sweet. The office is pleasant to be in and very interesting architecturally. I really appreciate them and they make you feel like you are part of the office family.

Description of Work
I use their dentistry services.

05/18/2009

He is very kind, he is a great listener, and he is really sensitive to individual needs. He is not afraid to refer you to another dentist if that would be appropriate. The staff is warm and welcoming. They have excellent teeth cleaning and restoration services. He is conservative in a way that he will not do unnecessary work. He is a really great dentist. The price shown above is for a teeth cleaning.

Description of Work
He is my family dentist.

10/30/2008

Brett S.

We arrived a little early and they were able to see us a bit early. The front desk was friendly and the dental assistant was very nice and chatty. We didn't have to wait for the dentist - he came right in and explained what he was seeing and what it meant. Overall a very good experience.

Description of Work
Dental check-up.