Linwood Animal Clinic

Veterinarians
Animal Grooming
Animal Boarding Kennels
Pet Stores

Welcome to Linwood Animal Clinic. Our veterinarians care for your cats and dogs, as well as birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, reptiles and other pets. Every veterinarian and staff member is devoted to providing your pet with high-quality care....

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi

03/07/2016

They are usually good. Sometimes they take their time getting back to you with the reports. The staff are friendly

Description of Work
I used them for shots.

10/17/2015

In order to clean a cat's teeth, they must be sedated. Unfortunately, Ivan's veterinarian did not review the expected charges on the day we scheduled the appointment (in fairness, I did not ask but that was because I thought the cost would be in the $200 range). It was not, as I learned the day of the cleaning (the vet technician reviewed the charges at the time of drop-off - a contract was presen...

Description of Work
Cleaned our cat's teeth.

05/22/2015

They were pretty interested in to sale me products when I went in to get the dog shots.

Description of Work
I took my dog to get shots.

04/22/2015

This experience in February 2015 was a very positive one. Obviously, I was really worried that I was going to lose this little girl pup. After the exam, the administration of the fluids, and later in the day when I picked her up, the staff was so very nice. One of them carried her to the car since she was really weak. For a few days following this vet visit, the vet or a staff person would call on...

Description of Work
My nine month old puppy started getting very sick within one day after picking her up at a new doggy boarding place. She had gotten into the back area of the dog facility where it was very muddy and where dogs relieve themselves. My dog was muddy when I picked her up but they did attempt to clean her paws. She became sicker and sicker within 24 hours. I took my puppy to Lynwood Animal Clinic. She was very weak, lethargic, and running a temperature. She had gotten some type of bacterial infection. The vet had to rule out intestinal blockages and conduct a stool exam for parasites. It was an expensive bill but reasonable considering it covered a general exam, a fecal stool exam, Clostridum check, a Cerenia injection, a radiograph, administration of fluids and two prescriptions (Metroniadzaole and Forti-flora Canine). I took her home later that day. She was very weak for a few more days and then began to respond to the antibiotic. I had been using this veterinary clinic ever since August 2014 when I first got my puppy. The Ivan's Linwood Animal Clinic was well recommended on Angie's List prior to me using them. I'm convinced they saved my puppy's life. They also provide a senior's discount on my bills which is appreciated. Their staff is very friendly and whenever I bring my dog in for exams, shots, etc., I am treated very nicely and so is my puppy!

Category veterinarian,kennels

04/12/2015

They were great, caring, considerate, and price was less than former vet. Linwood care recommendation was more reasonable that prior vet as well. Highly recommended

Description of Work
exam and test for epileptic dog.

Category veterinarian

Linwood Animal Clinic offers the latest state-of-the-art surgical and treatment options for your pets. Our veterinarians offer full service veterinary care, including routine and emergency exams, vaccines, dental treatment, comprehensive diagnostic procedures and digital X-ray facilities. We perform spays and neuters as well as most other surgical procedures your pet may need. We also treat most exotic pets..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover