KITTY CAT CONDOS

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2005

Animal Boarding Kennels

Kitty Cat Condos was established in 1997. We are the first Cat Boarding Kennel in the Portland Oregon area to offer Cage Free Boarding in luxury rooms. Our rooms & service have won numerous awards and recognition from many local news shows, newspapers and national cat magazines. We are Licensed and bonded....

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi

05/07/2015

This is the second time I have used Kitty Cat Condo's. The location is out of my way but it is hard to find someone who is knowledgable about cats and feels comfortable administrating medication to a cat. Also the price to have a in home sitter come in twice a day (medication administration) was much more than what I paid to have two cats come here. If there was any issue they have my vets number ...

Description of Work
Kitty Cat Condo's boarded my two kitties in a cozy room. They each had their own bed and place to hide, shared a litter box and water bowl, and were fed twice a day. My elderly kitty gets 2 medication administrations twice a day. Both of their food must be weighed or measured as they are on diets. One cat takes wet food and the other likes dry.

07/08/2013

Professional service, great communication, happy cat.

Description of Work
Excellent care and facilities for our cat.

05/23/2012

The cat accommodations are great, but that's about all. It's located in a terrible neighborhood, the open hours for drop off and pick up are very inconvenient, and there is no consideration for a cat's usual feeding times--they are fed at the convenience of the owners. It took more than an hour to drive there to drop off our cat, and we were told we were too late to look at the facilities and to l...

Description of Work
Boarded our 9 yr old cat from Saturday to Wednesday.

Category kennels

Hi, I am sorry to hear you felt this way. India your kitty liked our place and was very content. She ate great she climbed on the tree and slept on her bed. I remember her being a very easy boarder and very friendly. Our policy is no drop offs the last hour of the business day. This is not for our convenience this is strictly for cat parents such as yourself. This gives you plenty of time to get y...

03/26/2011

The cats seemed very calm and content when I arrived to pick them up. Only problem for me was distance to my house as I am on the far west side of town and the drive is stressful for my cats.

Description of Work
We boarded our two cats for a week. Felt very comfortable with their facility.

03/04/2011

This place is great. My husband and I visited it before we committed our cats to the stay. I had to laugh at the little TV's playing animal video's all down the area where the cats stay. It was great. We left them there and took off to Costa Rica and during the stay I emailed to see how the cats were doing. Within an hour they emailed me back about them and said they were fine but very shy (which ...

Description of Work
Boarded my two cats for 13 nights.

09/12/2010

Nice big rooms for our cat, clean, well-maintained. Owners/employees seem to care for their guests. We have used this business twice and will continue to do so. Occasionally need to contact a few times to confirm dates....but not a big deal overall. Would recommend to a friend/neighbor without reservations.

Description of Work
We left our cat with Kitty Cat condos on two occasions, both for > 1 week duration.

08/12/2010

Contacted Kitty Condos to see if they had availability for my two cats while our house was undergoing construction. I was promptly e-mailed back by Lisa, who said she needed to double-check availability. She never e-mailed or called me back, so I booked my cats with another place from Angie's list.

04/16/2010

We needed a place to board our cat and were lucky there was an opening here. They provided a place for him to hide and looked after him. When I called for a check-up they said he was a bit grumpy, then called back after 30 minutes to say that was another cat (they had 3 there with the same name) and that our cat was fine, eating well, and hadn't had any problems using the litter box (or not using it, which was why he was being boarded). He was hiding under the bed when we left him and hiding when we came to pick him up, but he must have been out other times to use the litter box and to eat his food (he's been losing weight with kidney problems). There's a sign in card where they want his medical and behavioral concerns (likes being picked up? doesn't?) listed, plus any food allergies. They want contact information for you and the vet. I don't recall if they are monitoring the cats 24/7. The outside door is always locked (the business is in a strip mall, near a strip club), but they answer promptly. Only cats are boarded there, but a small dog was present when we picked up our cat. Our cat was upset with us, but probably not much more than if he'd been left alone for a week at home (he likes sleeping on/near us at night, and on the couch with us).

Description of Work
They looked after our cat in a small room (8'x8'x8') with 3 walls and a wire mesh 4th wall and ceiling. They provided a litter box (cleaned daily), metal bowls for food and water, and canned cat food (though we brought our own, they supplemented) and took care of adding medication to the food. The room had a climbing structure and a small bed. Our cat mostly hid under the bed, but came out for fresh food. It was his first stay away from home (he just turned 18).

11/24/2008

We met with the owner and her husband for 30 minutes before we booked. I was impressed at the cleanliness...let's face it, 20+ litter boxes can make for a lot of odor potential. It was barely noticeable.

Description of Work
Boarding services. VERY reasonably priced for what they have. Cats get caring attention. Spacious and clean. The "room" we chose for our cats even have a pole (ceiling support I think) converted to a scratching post for the cats. They have a toddler bed in these bigger spaces. There are nice cat beds as well.

06/27/2008

This is an amazing set up: spotlessly clean, professionally run. It's a cats-only kennel with "rooms' for the cats ranging from a fairly large kennel cage to luxurious suites. Our cat enjoys a stay in one of the Studio rooms; comes home clean, healthy and happy.

Description of Work
We have boarded our cat there twice and are about to do it for a third time.

Category boarding

CAT BOARDING FOR SHORT & EXTENDED STAYS.

DOG BOARDING.