JOHNSON CREEK RENTALS

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2007

Rentals - Equipment

Renting saves you money and time! Do-It-Yourself and save hundreds even thousands of dollars. Johnson Creek Rentals in SE Portland has everything you need for your home or commercial project, check out the wide variety of rental equipment we carry to meet your project needs. We also carry rock, sand, gravel and lawn seed and fertilzer! Call us if you have any questions, we are open 8-5 Monday-Saturday. if we don't have it we will send you to someone that does. We just want to help you get your project done!...

09/23/2011

I rented, for 24 hours, the smallest excavator they have so it would fit into my backyard without removing any fencing. The size and operation of the equipment was exactly as described over the phone. I was able to squeeze the tracks in and manuver it between the clothesline, garden shed, and two fences. They delivered it for a fee, included in the total price listed. This fee varies by distance. On delivery, the driver took a few minutes to help me get familiarized with the machine and suggested that I take about 15 minutes to get used to it before trying to get it into the backyard. Having never driven one of these before, I'm glad I took his advice. But it really wasn't too hard. Just take it slow at first. But I still paid a friend who has a lot more experience than myself to do all the digging next to the house, knowing he would be able to get it done a lot faster. I called in for pickup the next day, and it was okay that I wouldn't be around, but a few friends would be, as I had to return some other rental equipment. Overall, very happy with the experience and the equipment.

Description of Work
I rented, for 24 hours, the smallest excavator they have so it would fit into my backyard without removing any fencing.They delivered it for a fee, included in the total price listed. This fee varies by distance. On delivery, the driver took a few minutes to help me get familiarized with the machine and suggested that I take about 15 minutes to get used to it before trying to get it into the backyard. I called in for pickup the next day, and it was okay that I wouldn't be around, but a few friends would be, as I had to return some other rental equipment. Overall, very happy with the experience and the equipment.

11/16/2009

They reserved it for me and helped me load it. Their equipment always works well. They have everything you need.

Description of Work
I rented a log splitter and a tile saw from them the last few months.

09/19/2007

I rented an excavator for two days at $230 per day and had it delivered for $75 for the round trip (not each way) most other companies were twice on delivery. The machine included a thumb and 2 buckets for that price, others were charging extra for more than 1 bucket. The excavator worked great and was in primo condition. The staff was easy to deal with and it was easy to find. I also rented a pressure washer and was happy they were open on Sunday so I could return it. Very easy in and out of the store. Would highly recommend over any big box!

Description of Work
Rented a TB135 mini-excavator and pressure washer, had it delivered.

rental equipment