Hot Diggity! Dog Walking + Pet Sitting

4.4

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking
Animal Boarding Kennels

First place winners of Willamette Week's Best of Portland Reader's Poll for Dog Walking and the only company with Availability Guaranteed! Founded in 2001 we are Portland's oldest and largest professional pet sitting and dog walking company - and we’re still locally, independently owned! Licensed, Bonded, Insured, A+ BBB rating, and members of Pet Sitters International. We offer a variety of pet care needs including overnight pet and house sitting, dog walking, forest hikes, pet taxi and more. We do business with integrity, fun, dependability and professionalism....

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angi

05/01/2020

Top notch group of people. The service is easy to schedule, easy to adjust, easy to make payments. The people who cared for my dog were very compassionate. He was an old dog and needed help down the stairs and lots of patience. They were so sweet to him. My neighbors would see them on the street and frequently reported back regarding how gentle everyone was. They were professional, on time, never ...

Description of Work
daily dog walking

Category dog walkers

Thank you so much for trusting us with your sweet boy these last few years - we definitely all miss him already. Even those of us in the office who never got to meet him personally, seeing photos of his sweet face always made our day! Sending you lots of love & healing.

02/16/2019

The team was very responsive and attentive. Our pet sitter was great. Ryannon was very professional and I could tell that my pets were very comfortable with her. It was important for me to feel that my pets would be taken care of while we were away. The notes and pictures they provided with each pet visit made me feel like our pets were in good hands. They also responded to my questions quickly an...

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We loved visiting Kaylee and Sophie! We're so glad the updates and photos helped put you at ease so that you knew your pet sitter was taking excellent care of your furbabies. We look forward to visiting again next time you're out of town. Thanks for beting part of the Hot Diggity! family!

02/11/2019

This is the best pet sitting service! My dog is treated wonderfully and I'm guaranteed service on the date and time I request. After each visit I receive an update and a picture of my dog. It's a great feeling to know my house and pet are both treated with care and respect.

Description of Work
I use hot diggity pet sitting frequently.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

We love Finnley and are so grateful you're both part of the Hot Diggity! family. We're so glad the post-walk updates and photos help you know Finnley is in good hands while you're at work. Thank you for the lovely review.

01/08/2019

Our sitter was amazing! We have two very active dogs, one of which is leery of new people. Our sitter did great with both dogs and kept us updated daily. She also kept our house clean and managed care of our chickens. Service from the administrative staff was also great! I highly recommend Hot Diggity!

Description of Work
Dog sitting

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We're very grateful you, Capa and Lila (and the chix) are part of the Hot Diggity! family. We'll share your comments with Zoe as well and are very happy to know the daily updates helped you to not worry while you were traveling.

01/08/2019

Very well, sent photo & message updates throughout the vacation regarding how my pup was doing. Merle was very king a patient with my timid dog.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters

We loved getting to visit Kisses while you were on vacation! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that the updates and photos from your pet sitter were helpful. We definitely strive to ensure you can relax and enjoy your travels and know you pup is in good hands.

01/07/2019

I have used HotDiggity! Dog Walking and Pet Sitting for my last three dogs and can highly recommend them. Early on I had a problem with one of the dog walkers, which the front office promptly and thoroughly resolved. Everyone else that I've dealt with has been friendly and professional, and they seem to love my current dog. I look forward to getting their messages regarding each day's walk. For what it's worth, my dog's walk does not always happen when scheduled - it can sometimes occur up to two hours later - but I'm fine with that. My dog loves the days he has a HotDiggity! walker. I also highly recommend their house sitting services.

Description of Work
Dog walking services

Category pet sitting","dog walking

01/02/2019

Very reliable and professional dog walking service that are willing to accommodate your preferences. I love my dog walkers!

Description of Work
Puppy sitting

Category boarding

12/24/2018

We couldn't keep our two dogs in the house during the day during remodeling. The dogs were relegated to the trailer, and so dog walking was needed to give them a break during the day (including potty). Hot Diggity answered our need perfectly. Always prompt, and paid attention to our dog's needs. One is elderly and the other young. Greg and the others were great in adapting and keeping our dogs safe, happy and loved.

Description of Work
We used Hot Diggity for our two dogs while our kitchen was being remodeled.

12/10/2018

I have two cats and Hot Diggity professionals are awesome. They text and/or leave notes about their visit and send photos of Nikko and Dollie. It's reassuring to know they're being well-taken care of while we're away. The Hot Diggity employees (sitters and office staff) are great to work with!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

11/20/2018

I called Hot Diggity from a meeting in Phoenix, AZ because I had received a VERY angry phone call from a Portland neighbor who complained that my dogs' barking was upsetting him. Alyssa was able to very quickly go to our house, shut our dog door to keep our dogs in the house (our dog sitter would be home from work later to take care of them) and give them pats and treats. She emailed me to reassure me that all was taken care of. Her rapid response quickly diffused a very upsetting situation!

Description of Work
Going to my house (while I was out of town) to shut my dogs in the house since an irate neighbor complained about their barking

Category pet sitting

Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Forest Pack Hikes, Dog Running, Pet Taxi, Home Security & House Sitting Visits, Grocery Service, Pet Goods Delivery, Attendant Service, Hotel Sitting, and more!

We offer nearly anything you can think of. Just try us. If we can't do it, we'll refer you to someone great who will!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal, Check