Honest-1 Auto Care Stark

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Mufflers
Auto Glass

Additional contact name - Stephen Grimes. Additional DBAs - Grimes Enterprises Inc, Honest One Auto Care. Award wining....

UNITED AUTO GLASS INC

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

10/16/2017

The manager at Honest Auto Care was extremely nice and professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Checked brakes and oil change.

05/10/2017

I first want to say that this latest round of repairs only happened at this location because it was closest to my house and I had a tow. The old manager Pete, was great, the new manager named Scottie made racist remarks about my tow truck driver and then again about a woman in the waiting room when I went to pick my car up later. He also first said they couldn't work on my car because it was too o...

Description of Work
I had my clutch replaced here a few years ago and was continuing to have problems with it. They then told me it was my master cylinder, so I paid to have that replaced just a couple of months ago.

09/27/2016

I have taken my car to Honest-1 for a couple of years now and today I brought it in for an oil change. Once again, I left having had a superb experience. I recently had to have my airbag replaced in my Toyota due to a recall. When I brought the car to Toyota, they told me there were a number of other issues that should be fixed. However, when I brought the car to Auto-1 for my regular oil change n...

Description of Work
Standard oil change

Category auto repair,car inspections

08/24/2016

But I haven't been back because I didn't like him because it was just an oil change and they didn't put the cap back on on my oil so it was leaking everywhere I could have lost my whole engine and I thinking really you guys are professionals and you can't do that. I mean they were professional I waited and everything to get it changed and they were really nice but I mean the quality was gone.

Description of Work
I used Honest-1 Auto Care Stark for auto service.

09/02/2015

There are two guys that run the shop. They've taken great care of me. It didn't cost me anything because I'm on a plan.

Description of Work
I saw them last when the oil was changed. They also changed out light bulbs. They do everything, brakes and everything.

Category auto repair,car inspections

AC & Heating, Check Engine Light, Oil Change & Lube, Service & Repair, Timing Belts, Transmission Repair, DEQ & Emission Services, Check Engine Light, Electrical Repair, Heating & Cooling, Air Conditioning, Fuel System Service, Clutches, Oil Changes & Tune-Ups, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Transmission Repair, Wheel Alignment, New Tires & Tire Repair, Steering & Suspension, Shocks & Struts, Engine Repairs

Body Repair, Collision Repair, Paint.

MasterCard, Discover, Visa, Financing Available