DELILAH'S CATERING

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

850 NE 81st Avenue

Portland, OR 97213

Full service catering in Oregon and Southwest Washington since 1985. We love corporate events, private parties and weddings!...

01/12/2018

Donna P.

Excellant, everything went as promised and the staff was great!!

Description of Work
Staff Holiday party for24. Food was delicious and the presentation was lovely. Such nice people.

08/05/2016

Alysia L.

If I could adopt them all, I would! Not only was the food delicious, Heather was like working with a best girlfriend! Her crew were experts in serving, and making sure that all at the dinner were quite happy and taken care of. I really cannot say enough good about Delilah's catering. But, let me try! To top it all off, they cleaned up, put left overs in the fridge, and all of the trash disappeared with them! I will use them again in a heartbeat! I HIGHLY suggest that you use these incredibly easy to work with cuisine and service experts!

Description of Work
Heather and her crew catered, served, and completely cleaned up for our son's rehearsal dinner.

06/23/2014

Cathleen A.

Description of Work
We were provided a person to oversee a casual party to include mixing drinks, setting out food, checking on individual needs and cleaning up. She was excellent and we were most pleased. It was a great help.

05/20/2014

Kimberly K.

did not use this provider but can't get the "A" off the ratings

Description of Work
did not use this provider

05/08/2012

Craig P.

The catering was very professional and excellent in quality. She helped address the variety of dietary restrictions that many of the guest had.

Description of Work
Delilah's catering provided the food for my wires surprise birthday party. The food was excellent and surpassed my expectations. They were very helpful and I would highly recommend them in the future.

03/03/2011

Melissa G.

They were punctual. They did a good job. They were able to commit to me for what our budget was for our school. They had great staff. They had good suggestions so we didn't have to think too much. We kind of gave them idea and they came back with good options so we were doing the Japanese theme. Their price was really fair and I thought they worked with us a little bit because we never used them before. So they knew this was a school auction fund raiser so they were really trying to support us. The quality was good but there was only one thing that we would do differently. It was also very difficult because the function took outside so it was not like there were lots of good ways to do it but the orders when it passed around it was very cold. Next year, we are trying to figure out a way to not have that happen. It was their first time working with us; but it wasn't like the best environment which to work with, when they were working outside the Portland street. We had covered space with heaters but probably we should have set that up little differently. We should have made some arrangements so we wouldn't have colder food. It tasted good but that was the only thing. We will probably use again this year.

Description of Work
I used DELILAH'S CATERING in the auction during last September.

Catering
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal

Catering, menu planning, rental coordination, wait staff, chef, on site coordination.