Debt Relief NW Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

Financial Planning
Credit Repair

We are a financial management company that goes the extra mile to find a solution to your debt issues....

Upper Left Wealth Management

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

06/22/2021

It went great! I came to them completely overwhelmed and had no idea how I was going to get out of the financial mess I was in. They helped me get out of debt; save thousands of dollars in the process; and give me my life back!

Description of Work
Debt relief

06/19/2017

It was fast and thorough. We are in the process of filing but so far it's been smooth sailing.

Description of Work
They helped me and my husband file bankruptcy.

Category financial advisor

04/12/2017

Karen was very nice and helpful. She helped relieve some of the stress. We are just getting started .

Description of Work
Debt relief

02/16/2017

Karen was amazing. Professional and understanding.

Description of Work
Credit help and budgeting

05/18/2016

Category financial advisor

Debt management, debt consolidation, debt settlement, household budgets, financial counseling, credit repair, garnishment, auto repossession,& student loans

Check, Financing Available