David C Kreutzer DMD

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2008

11786 SW Barnes Rd Ste 230

Portland, OR 97225

There is 1 doctor at this site. Practice limited to endodontics....

06/20/2014

andrew S.

see if I had any more trouble. I admired the professionalism and at least if I have to have the procedure done, I will feel comfortable that it actually was necessary. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering an endodontic procedure.

Description of Work
I saw my regular dentist for a dental pain and he took x rays and determined that one of my molars probably required a root canal. he referred me to Dr. Kreutzer. Dr Kreutzer took another set of x rays on a more sophisticated machine and did several tests to determine if the tooth in question was viable and required a root canal. the results were inconclusive and rather than go ahead with a potentially unnecessary procedure, he asked me to come back for a follow up exam in a month. I did and again the results were 50/50, so Dr. Kreutzer advised me to wait and

12/06/2013

Fran O.

Dr. Kreutzer was at all times professional and put me at ease. He gave me the options available to me without talking down to me, He performed the root canal in a timely fashion and even located 4 roots rather than the usual 3. At no time was there any pain or discomfort. I have never before had anyone give me something to rest my teeth on so my jaw didn't get tired. I would recommend Dr. Kreutzer to everyone/

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Kreutzer by my dentist for a root canal.

10/16/2013

Philip B.

Since it was a second opinion on the recommendation of an orthodontist friend of mine and my appointment for the original root canal was scheduled for the next morning and I had had a good visit with that provider I went ahead with the procedure with him confident we were on the right track. As it turned out the tooth was cracked and I had to have it pulled.

Description of Work
I went to see Dr. Kreutzer for a second opinion on getting a root canal. In my experience over the years dealing with the medical profession over the years he right there at the top as the best among equals. He explained the process patiently and completely without talking down to the patient, me.

05/06/2011

Karen B.

Dr. Kreutzer is excellent. He did my first root canal on a badly infected molar and saved it. He is very kind, caring and patient, explained everything, answered all my questions, and provided follow up calls (on weekend) to see how I was doing. Since then I've seen him twice to get a diagnosis on other painful teeth. Office staff is great too. I will only go to Dr. Kreutzer for my root canals and have sent friends to him, who have had similar excellent dental work.

Description of Work
Three visits over 4 years - root canal on lower molar; two teeth checked for possible root canals.

01/27/2011

Ed S.

Arrived early as this was my first visit to Dr. Kreutzer. The receptionist was very competent and friendly. Filled out the usual forms. Dr. Kreutzer saw me right on time. His dental assistant gathered more information and was also very competent and friendly. As I mention above, Dr. Kreutzer determined that redoing my old root canal would not save the tooth. He referred me to a dental surgeon for a tooth extraction. I was impressed by Dr. Kreutzer's easy manner and detailed explanation of what was wrong with my tooth. If I ever do need a root canal I will certainly go see Dr. Kreutzer.

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Kreutzer by my dentist because my dentist thought I was in need of having an old root canal redone. Dr. Kreutzer took Xrays and explained to me that it was not the old root canal that had failed but, in fact, my tooth was cracked. Redoing the root canal would not do any good. I was impressed that Dr. Kreutzer was willing to tell me that his services would do no good for this tooth.

05/26/2010

William L.

This was my first experience with a root canal procedure. And I was apprehensive. From the initial visit to the follow up call from Dr Kreutzer everything went extremely well. I highly recommend David Kreutzer.

Description of Work
Root Canal

FUJIOKA FAMILY DENTISTRY - AIMEE M FUJIOKA DMD

Your family’s SPECIAL SMILES deserve nothing less. You’ll find this and more at Fujioka Family Dentistry. The dictionary defines family as “a group of individuals living under one roof.” To Dr. Theodore (Ted) Fujioka and his daughter, Dr. Aimee Fujioka, family means continuing a tradition of excellence in dentistry and patient care. Since 1972, Dr. Ted has provided three generations of Vancouver families with honest, reliable and uncompromising dentistry they could trust. Dr. Aimee has joined her father in practice to ensure the continuation of this care for future generations.

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics