Columbia Autoworks

With Angi since March 2015

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

03/24/2015

First and foremost, the most noticeable thing about this shop is its cleanliness! To this day, I have never seen a shop that was this well organized, clean, and well put together. The majority of the shops I went to before were buried in car parts, and had grease all over the floors. Mo, the service manager and owner was attentive and took the time necessary to have me demonstrate the problems I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a cargo van I use as my primary work vehicle. It is the van I use for all of my jobs I do as a plumber. Recently I've noticed this rattling feeling when my car was at idle. It seemed to get worse as the AC controls were turned on. To add to the problems, the struts on my van were starting to go out. Turning corners were scary, and going over speed bumps was even worse. I found Columbia Autoworks via the internet, and through some research, read that they were pretty good. I decided to give them a chance at fixing the long term woes I had with my van.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

03/11/2015

The experience at this shop was awesome! From the moment I walked in I knew by the spotless building that I found something rare. This was the most clean automotive shop I have ever seen. From start to finish everything that Mo said he would do went down without a hitch. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well the owner's name is Mo. What a nice up front and honest guy. He put new struts on my van. Then I told him I thought I had a vacuum leak which was making my van run terrible. Mo said he would find the problem and he did. This guy is good. Believe me good honest mechanics are sometime's hard to find, But if that is what you're looking for then Mo is your man. Dave McNair

CATEGORY auto repair