Cascade Athletic Club - Portland

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

9260 SE Stark St

Portland, OR 97216

Family owned and operated athletic club. Swimming pool, Spa, steam room, and Sauna. 2 Group Studio's with 75+ classes per week....

11/13/2014

DOUGLAS S.

They have classes which I usually do not do. They have a pool and all equiment. I use cardial vascular equipments; tread mills or bicycles. I am able to get right on what I want to do for the day. It is convenient to get from here and people are friendly. They greet you and I simply check in. I do not have a lot of interaction.

11/06/2013

Helen H.

Overall I liked the facility enough to join it. It had all the equipment and classes I was looking for. I was most interested in the pool that uses a saline chlorine system rather than the ordinary all chlorine. My asthma always has problems with regular chlorine pools and I usually cannot remain in the building if the pool is indoors. Here, I can actually use the pool and I do. The only thing I did not like was the aggressive sales pitch. I do not like the practice of not having upfront pricing and this place does do that. The crazy part was that once I got them to actually talk about the money, the price for what I wanted was only about $5 more a month than some other places I was considering and less than some others. So why don't the just come out and say it? For me the extra money was for a pool I can actually use. Well worth the price. I have been a member for a couple of months now and I am very happy with the club. It's clean, the staff is professional and members have all been fun and friendly. Everyone there is focused on fitness and not on using the club as a social or pickup club. Refreshing.

Description of Work
I was looking for a fitness center to join after moving to the area.

07/20/2012

Robin B.

I like it there. There are a variety of things to do.

Description of Work
I belong to the Cascade Athletic Club. I haven't been there in seven months for personal reasons.

06/11/2012

NANCY A.

The equipment is up to date. The facility is clean. Their service is excellent.

Description of Work
I went to Cascade Athletic Club – Portland for fitness.

06/06/2012

Julia S.

I like the availability. They have long hours. It's not crowded. They're very friendly. They have a pool, sauna and massages available. They also have personal trainers available. My overall experience with them has been excellent. They're responsive, punctual and the staff is friendly.

Description of Work
I workout at Cascade Athletic Club.

Category fitness trainer,podiatrist

03/09/2012

Robin B.

It's a great club. They are little more low key. It's not a lot of muscle. They have a nice pool, sauna, and steam room. It's very family friendly.

Description of Work
We use their fitness center.

Category fitness trainer

Fitness - Centers
    Fitness - Training
    Foot & Ankle Care
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Cascade Athletic Club - Portland

How is Cascade Athletic Club - Portland overall rated?

Cascade Athletic Club - Portland is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Cascade Athletic Club - Portland open?

Cascade Athletic Club - Portland is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does Cascade Athletic Club - Portland provide

Cascade Athletic Club - Portland accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Cascade Athletic Club - Portland offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Cascade Athletic Club - Portland does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Cascade Athletic Club - Portland offer a senior discount?

Yes, Cascade Athletic Club - Portland offers a 7% senior discount.

What services does Cascade Athletic Club - Portland offer?

Cascade Athletic Club - Portland offers the following services: Fitness training & center. Lap swimming, water walking, Water classes. Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Body training systems classes: Ride, R30, Centergy, Power, Kick, and Step, and Senior classes. Complete weight room and Exercise equipment room Personal Training Massage Therapist and Physical Therapy businesses on site. SilverSneakers and Silver and Fit