Carin, Dr. Dorothy A.

With Angi since December 2010

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

03/25/2013

It went extremely well. Dr. Carin is able to review herbs, supplements and prescriptions. Update me on ones that have changed because of Medicare rulings. Answered all questions I had about the prescriptive medicines and supplements.

Description of Work
The visit was to go over medications with Dr. Carin. Dr. Carin is very thorough and attentive, and very professional.

Category family doctor,internist

06/14/2012

She listens to what I have to say. She's stays with me longer during my appointments, if needed. She answers any questions that I may have for her. She's very thorough and I would recommend her to family and friends.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Carin for bloodwork. Everything turned out well!

09/08/2011

I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is very thorough. She really explains everything well.

Description of Work
She is my primary care physician.

12/16/2010

Doctor Carin is a very kind and caring physician. She orders tests to be done when needed. She listens attentively to my health concerns, and pursues ways to resolve them. I appreciate her medical expertise, and the manner in which she shares information with me.

Description of Work
I have been seeing Dr. Carin for about two years. She has ordered physical therapy for me when needed. Filled my prescriptions as needed. Made time to see me when having urgent health care needs.

Family practice.