CARE GIVERS PLACEMENT AGENCY INC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2008

10211 SW BARBUR BLVD STE 203A

Portland, OR 97219

Care Givers Placement Agency, Inc. is a family business located in SW Portland. We carefully screen nannies, finding the best child care providers available to work for you and care for your children. Care Givers places permanent FT/PT nannies as well as on-call nannies for whenever you need an extra hand. We provide emergency next-day and same-day back-up care for sick children or other times you need back-up child care....

04/22/2016

Keith M.

10/28/2014

BETH F.

Description of Work
they did not have the type of person i was looking for

Category home child care

I'm so sorry that we couldn't help you! I don't have a record of your call or email and you aren't a registered member of Care Givers, [Member name removed], so I don't know what service you were looking for. Feel free to contact Care Givers Placement Agency directly, if you have any further questions. 503-244-6370, info@cgpa.com I welcome the opportunity to help you next time!

03/11/2013

Desember T.

I have used other placement agencies in the past and I was much more impressed with the friendliness and professionalism with this agency. My two kids loved the nanny they sent out and she came with crafts and games to keep the kids occupied even! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I used CGPA to find a sitter for an event I needed to attend.

10/04/2010

ANNE M.

I've use Care Givers a number of times, and the quality of the sitters they send has varied dramatically. It seems that on a regular school day, if you kid is sick and you need a sitter, they can send someone wonderful. If it's a regular day off from school though and they have to go lower down their list some of the people are pretty bad. The last one called me in advance to make sure I knew she wanted to be paid in cash (and wanted no information abt my child BTW), then arrived late. The ratings I posted reflect the fixed bad, some of their sitters are definitely A-grade and some really shouldn't be sent out to do childcare.

Description of Work
babysitting

Category home child care

First, I want to apologize for my late response. I didn't realize you'd left this comment, [member name removed], but I know that we talked about your 2010 experience at the time. We let the nanny in question go. She was definitely not up to our standards. We meet all applicants personally, screen them carefully but then we also rely on feedback from our families as to their personal experiences and constantly evaluate our nanny's performance. We expect the best! I wanted to respond to your comment about not getting the same type quality when you book ahead of time (i.e. no school day) as opposed to a same-day request. We try our best to always match the right nanny to each family and don't in any way use our best nannies first / worst nannies last. We hope they are all great and, really, we hope you would get the same quality no matter when you call to book a nanny. I'm so glad that you are using our service again and that we didn't loose you as a client! I realize you put your faith in Care Givers and we take that seriously. Thank you for your comments. We look forward to helping you soon!

09/04/2008

SHARYN M.

Great! My daughter (4) is always so excited when I tell her a nanny is coming to play with her. They follow my directions but bring their own toys and craft ideas. Last time I came home to see handmade mobiles hanging from my ceiling!

Description of Work
Care Givers places on-call nannies, they work whenever I want. Care Givers also places permanent part-time and full-time nannies.

Child Care - Family/In Provider Home
    Child Care - Other

FULL-TIME & PART-TIME LIVE-OUT NANNIES, ON-CALL BABYSITTERS, SUMMERTIME NANNIES; DAYTIME, EVENING OR WEEKEND HOURS; OVERNIGHT OR VACATION CARE & SICK-CHILD CARE.

BEFORE & AFTERSCHOOL NANNIES, LIVE-IN NANNIES.