Broadway Medical Clinic LLP

Outpatient Centers - Urgent Care
Hospitals - General
Imaging - Radiology
Primary Care - Osteopathic Medicine

There are 20 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

05/10/2016

They are good at arranging appointments for me, and taking care of the check in when I arrive and processing things. Very seldom do I have to wait, and they are very courteous. I have been going there for years and years.

Description of Work
I use Broadway Medical Clinic.

11/12/2015

spoke with doctor, discussed back pain and recent hip implant. Suggested more exercise daily. received shot from nurse.

Description of Work
back pain, flu shot,

08/21/2015

My doc is great as is his staff. I only wish he was on the list of providers with whom we could correspond via email.

Description of Work
Health care

07/07/2015

Very nice play structure in the waiting room. Beautiful mural in the stairwell. Doctor Hahn was very gentle and patient with my son. I have finally found a pediatrician I want to see again!

Description of Work
15 month check up and immunizations for my son.

03/25/2015

Broadway Medical Clinic is a great place. They're very punctual and very professional. The office could probably do for an update, but otherwise I've been very pleased.

Description of Work
I'm a patient of one of the doctors at Broadway, and am there regularly.

03/01/2015

Dr Bley is thorough and attentive and kind. Highly recommend!

Category family doctor

02/10/2015

They have a very workable system though sometimes one has to wait but they attend to you immediately they arrive.

Description of Work
I go to Broad way medical clinic. I have an internist so I go there for check ups.I have diabetics and because of my age I have to go for check ups.

Category urgent care center

01/02/2015

We have been visiting for about 8 months. She has been a great doctor so afar. She seems very dedicated and easy to talk with. The office staff are great and very helpful. I have had no problems with scheduling when we need to be seen.

Description of Work
I take my kids here for primary care.

Category pediatrician

10/23/2014

She takes me seriously and she does kinda what you want her to do. She would go to war for you. She knows us we know her and it works out well. Now the wait time has gone from 3days to 3 weeks.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Anne Hirsch. I had a pain. She does more of diagnosis and referral.

06/10/2014

He has got a double doctor, he is MD, PhD. He actually listens to you. He is incredibly knowledgeable. He is just willing to sit and talk through with you, totally understand what's going on. He is hit rate on his diagnosis. It's a well-established office and it's a very efficient, friendly staff. I probably have had ten doctors in my life, and he is by far is the best. You don't feel rushed.

Description of Work
Luis Valls is a doctor. He is my medicine doctor. I last saw him on the 5th.

Category family doctor

Multi specialty. Internal medicine. Dermatology. Pediatrics. Child & adolescent mental health. On site digital radiology & ultrasound. Cardiological testing. Laboratory tests.

Inpatient care. Emergency care.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa